Introduction

Hello people, well I haven't been on this profile in forever, but I wanted to post this story that I finished a long while ago so here ya go, hope you like it!

    A long time ago the vampires thrived. The humans became weaker and fewer in number with each passing day, until a brave warrior stepped forward. She was a vampire slayer. She had been studying the weaknesses of the vampires for years, getting ready to slay the vampire king which would corrupt the other vampires and send them away. She fought her hardest and succeeded in slaying the vampire king. Soon after, vampires became very rare and humans became very common. Peace returned to the world. Then, as years past this tale became a myth, and now in modern days only few places still believe it, like the small town of Sunnydale. 

    Now, this small town was no ordinary town. In the time of the vampires, this town was where the vampire king’s favorite vampire warriors lived. They were the most powerful and evilest of the king’s warriors. They loved to ambush the innocent people they found wandering in search of food. You see, in those days the humans were poor and had to do the dangerous job of searching for food out in the open to hunt in order to survive. Since the vampire king’s favorite warriors were very famous back then, it was a lot more believable to the people who had lived in Sunnydale for generations.

   Next to this town, there was a great forest that spread far and wide. The people of the town never step foot into the forest. They don’t go camping there and won’t even go hunting there for even the smallest amount of time. Some believe vampires still live there. Most don’t believe this, but don’t dare take a chance, for strange things always happen in this town when somebody does.

    In the time of the vampires, there were good and evil vampires. The king was an evil vampire, but he was kind to good vampires. The slayer was well aware that the killing of the vampire king would also effect the good vampires as well as the bad, because he was the only one to take care of them, but she was willing to, to save her people.

   Peace returned in most places of the world. Some people have never even heard of vampires, but some places may still have vampires. Sunnydale is one of the unlucky places where some vampires may still survive. It is a good place for vampires because one, there are almost no sunny days there even in the summer, two, it’s a small area, so less people to defend themselves, and three, It’s in the middle of nowhere, so the people who move there know nothing about the strange happenings.

   What kind of name is Sunnydale for a town infested with Vampires and almost no sunny days? Well, the town is named after the brave warrior. Her name was Sunny Angelica Dales. The town is very thankful to her. That is why a lot of the people living there believe in the old tale of the vampires. The newer people don’t believe at first, but after a while, they have at least a tiny bit of suspicion of it being true.