Chapter 8

Iknow i know your probobly hating me right now for leaving you hangin but ive had no time... At all! But enough here it goes!

Chapter 8

(Nessies pov)

I didn't know what happened i was just surrounded by darkness.

Am i dead? No i cant be i can still hear and smell and breathe so im not dead.

I had different feelings at the same time going on dizziness,tierd, but most of all PAIN but not just any pain extremly pain but just from my hips down.

I could hear someone talking,someone crying,and someone who just cannot stand still yesh that person has been going back and forth and back and forth it getting on my nerves.then it stopped. It must have been dad.but what i was most concerned about was why was someone crying???

Just then i opened my eyes. I was suprised to know it was jacob crying next to me. I must be in carlises office. I looked around to only see jacob , dad, mom, and Carlisle.

Carlisle came by my side and sat next to me. How are you feeling reneesmee? (Well besides the pain between my legs)

Fine.

Carlislewhats going on? Why am i here?

He looked at my dad then at me.well reneesme it seemed you were preagneat.

Me??? Preagneat???

I then got excited. Me with a baby?!? I then reread that sentence in my head.

I WAS preagneat. What do you wean WAS???

Reneesmee this isn't an easy thin to say..

Then jacob stormed out of the room.

It seems the wolf gene an the vampire gene were to strong for you and your body wasent compatible. The baby couldn't control much pressure And it died inside you. Im so sorry. Like that he stood up and walked out the room. Alll i could hear was my parents saying its gonna be ok. And well get through it.

I just couldent belive it. I got so dizzy i blacked out.

Sad i know i know im sorry !!! But dont worry everything will get better!! Promise!!

Plz vote and comment!!