Renesmee life after breaking dawn

Lol this is my first story so plz take it easy on me im not a writer i was just bored and wanted to write about twilight!!

So yea this story is about renesmee life after breaking dawn and what happends when she marries jacob will it be happily ever after or a total disaster ..... Find out !

Chapter 1 : ( nessie pov)

As i stood there looking into those big brown eyes that i love.ithought. How could a girl me be so lucky as to be marrying an angel like this.as soon as i thought that i heard a chukle i already knew it was my dad.the mind reader.i laughed as i heard the priest say. Now you may read your vows.jacob went first....

(jacobs pov)

reneesmee... ive known you since you were in dimpers.she smiled. i was always there for you as a protector ,a brother, and finnaly a loverand i wanna love you until forever.as soon as i finshed i placed the ring on her finger..

(nessie pov)

jacob ive know you my hole life. you were always there when i needed you . as a friend a protector and a lover and i am gonna love you forever and always. as i finshed saying those words i placed the ring on his finger and smiled. bythe power vested in me , i pronounce you m. and mrs. black . you may kiss the bride.as soon as i heard those words i knew it. hes mine!forever. he leaned down and i threw botique and all around his neck and kissed him with all i had in me. i swear i think the forest is on fire .

;) what did u think ! plz vote and comment !!!