The Weasel

Edit: I know, I know. It's been while. Since I last updated this story over three years ago, I've sort of fallen out of the Naruto fandom. That's not to say that I hate the show, I just don't like it as much as I used to. I've forgotten a lot of what I once knew about Naruto, so please forgive me if something seems inaccurate. Not that this story has ever been accurate. After re-reading my previous chapters, I've learned one thing: I was a terrible writer. Hopefully, my writing has improved somewhat. Just please bear in mind that this chapter, like the rest of this story, is in no way canon and should not be taken seriously. With that, enjoy! Or not. It's up to you.

A stuffed weasel. You know, one of those critters that're always dashing out in front of your car and you have to slam on the brakes. You hate them. You can't think of who might possibly like them, until you hear a very sexy man with a very sexy Crispin Freeman voice state that the weasel was his. 

Oh.

You are now reconsidering that crush you had on Itachi Uchiha, considering the fact that he likes the vermin that are weasels. 

"Still, he is voiced by Crispin Freeman..."you thought to yourself.

You then think that spending seven minutes alone with Itachi might not be so bad, so long as he's not like that emo little brother of his. Or that one...weird...ancestor who keeps showing up just to mess things up.

You and Itachi step into the closet together, where you have a pleasant conversation about how Itachi is the last redeeming quality of the Uchiha line, given how all the other Uchiha are either dead or going through an emotional crisis.