The Scythe

A miniature wooden scythe.

"OH SH*T!" you thought. You knew you pulled Hidan, and he kind of scared the sh*t out of you.

So you asked, "Do I seriously have to go in there with him?"

"Yes, you seriously have to go in there with him. Rules are rules." said Deidara.

"But he'll probably murder me!"

"No he won't," said Deidara.

"Yeah I probably will," said Hidan as he showed up.

"See? I like my life, and he's probably going to perform a freaking ritual!" you yelled.

"All in the f***ing name of Jashin," said Hidan as if talking about murder was normal. Which, for him, it was.

Deidara tossed you a whistle. "Here, blow this if he tries anything."

"Fine," you said, not altogether reassured. So then Hidan walked in the closet. You hesitated to follow until Zetsu pushed you in and shut the door.

"Why're you so scared, you little b****?" asked Hidan.

That did it. NO ONE calls you a b**** and lives to tell the tale. Except, maybe, Hidan because he was kind of immortal. But either way he'd pay.

"You know, dude, one of these days you are going to end up being buried alive!" And then you punched him. Then he took his shirt off, and you had to admit that as much as you hated him he was extremely sexy. With his shirt off, he attempted to strangle you. Didn't work, though, because you kneed him in the balls. As he was screaming in agony, Deidara announced that time was up.

"What happened in there, (insert name here)?" he asked when he saw Hidan.

"He just got owned," you answered. Then you left the party like a boss.

Author's note: I don't hate Hidan, I like him, but I just really wanted for him to get beat up. Vote/comment please!

And leave suggestions as to who I should do next in the comments!

VOTE FOR WATTY AWARDS 2012!!!!!!!!!