Chapter 11

We got back from the house a few hours ago and now me and cam are driving to school. It wasn't free dress anymore so uniforms were expected. I was wearing my uniform which was a plaid skirt which was actually kinda small, a white button up, and tie. But I added grey knee socks and a cardigan.

(her school uniform is ^)

I found Mia and we walk to our class.

"So guess who has a new sidechick?" she says sarcastically while we walk past matt and some girl making out in the hallway.

"I could really care less about him to be honest"

"Whatever you say Ana" she smirks.

I playfully roll my eyes until we get to class, barely on time.
"Nice to see you girls finally show up"

"Sorry Nun Nancy" we said in unison.

We sat in our seats which unfortunately I, once again, had to sit next to the fuckboy. But jack makes it all better.

"Hey Ana" Jack said. He's obviously in a good mood.

"Sup homeboy. What's up with you today" I smirk.

"He has a new girlfriend" Matt said

I roll my eyes at him but I'm genuinely happy for jack. He deserves someone that'll treat him like a king.

"JACK THATS SO AWESOME WHO IS SHE" I whisper/yelled.

"Her names Madison" he let out the slightest blush.

"awww I have to meet her does she go here"

"Nah I met her at a party but we talked all night"

"You sure you 'just talked'" Matt smirked

"Shutup Matt" G giggled

The rest of school really wasn't that entertaining so we all came to my house after school. Yes, even Matt. I just hate how he acts like a total bitch to me because I told him I didn't want to be in a relationship. I mean, if he really liked me then he would wait. right? I wasn't gonna let him get in my head and ruin me having fun.

All the boys went to Cam's room and me and Mia went in my room. After a while I really really really had to go pee and so I went to the bathroom across the hall because Mia had some business to do in mine.

I went to the bathroom and once i got inside I was immediately pinned against the wall.

"Matt what do you want" I said trying to push him off me

"Why won't you talk to me" he said angry but I can see the little hurt in his eyes

"I hate you"

"I hate you too"

Then he did something unexpected. He smashed his lips against mine. His tongue asked for entrance once I kissed back. We had a makeout session but I stopped it before I thought it was going to far. He had a confused look on his face.

"I hate you" I smirked while walking back to the room.

"Hey why'd you take so long" Mia said

"Oh you now. Pee takes long when you really have to go. I said trying to make something up quickly.

"Oh well I went to get us popcorn when you left" she giggled and threw some at me. Soon enough we were having a popcorn fight. Then I had an idea.

"Lets go pull a prank on them" O said excitedly

"Smack cam?"

"Smack Cam" I smirked while she giggled.

I had the whipped cream in my hand and we sneaked in the room. Some saw us but we were only going to smack the person with their back to us. Matt. She had her phone in her hand while I smacked his right cheek and everybody started cracking up. One thing led to another and everybody had whipped cream faces...

A/N: Sorry I've been so inactive but I had writers block and I know this might not be the best chapter but I've got some more ideas so keep readin! Bye looooves