Aquarius (f) x Cancer (m)

(This one shot is for LucayaLovely , hope you will enjoy :3)

Aquarius p.o.v
I found like a totally awesome hiding place while we where playing home and seek but Pisces is like soooooo good at it she found me and the others nearly right away, as I was found first I was suppose to look for them now so I counted...

"Ready or not, here I come!" I shouted as I turned around and scanned the room for any movement, the players where me, Pisces , Gemini, Sagittarius and cancer.

I soon saw something move behind the couch, I looked behind it and saw cancer who was holding his breath, as soon as he saw me he let out the air and stood up, "I could not find a hiding place" he simply said as he stood next to me, I giggled slightly at the funny face he made.

"So your gonna help me find the others?" I asked and took his hand without even noticing, we both blushed slightly but still held hands, "well I took all the time to look for a place so I don't know where the others went to be honest..." Cancer said looking away slightly.

As we where looking for others I looked down at our still holding hands and smiled slightly, I looked back up and saw Sagittarius sitting on the chair and giggled as he saw us, cancer and I blushed even more, "found you" I said not looking at Sagittarius, he was still laughing quietly "does that mean I get my hand held?" Sagittarius teased.

Cancer looked at me and frowned slightly he gave Sagittarius a glare and turned me around giving me a kiss on the lips, when we went apart cancer looked back at Sagittarius and said, "no" and everyone went out of their hiding spots giggling slightly.