Heartbroken (Fairy Tail Love Story NaLu Fanfic)

Lucy missed her best chance in the world, Natsu confessed to her, but didn't give him an answer. The next day everything changes, something happened to Natsu. He remembered confessing to Lisanna instead of Lucy. Lucy believes that Natsu loves her.... But one day Lucy saw something she wished she never do. Natsu kissing Lisanna......... Heartbroken.... Lucy runs to her house but on her way home she got in an accident and lost her memories. When she woke up she doesn't remember someone that was dear to her. Will she remember it? Help Lucy to remember her dear friend or lover.

This story is about Natsu and Lucy's love. They have hard time to know each other's feelings. Yeah because Lucy's best rival is back to business. Of course!!! But the hard time becomes harder when Lucy's best childhood friend comes back and wants to take Lucy back as his fiancé. What will Natsu do? He even let Lucy got in accident. What will Lucy answer?

Love, tears, jealousy, heartbroken, happiness, sadness, dangerous, this story has all of them.

My main character will either be Natsu or Lucy. Oh.. Yeah sometimes Lucy's, Natsu's rival will came in the story and the other people in the guild too. Lucy's rival is of course Lisanna, Natsu's best childhood friend. And Natsu's rival is: Lucy's childhood friend Natsume. I will just provoke you with POV.

Hope you like my story, give me feedbacks. I will love to and of course vote and comment if u like it.

Thanks for supporting me. You guys are the best it. I will post the first chapter ASAP.

~Natsudragneel1020~