I Hate Her! I Hate You! I Hate That Kelly Girl!

People always ask, "What came first? The chicken or the egg?" I say screw it and fry both these puppies up. - Ryan

Chapter Four

I went to my locker to put my dumb ass books away and get my iphone. As I put those things away and got my phone I felt someone behind me. I slammed my locker thinking it was a nerd trying to rape me again, but no it was Sammie, Skylar and Kelly. They all had shakes as usual.

"Hey Skylar. Sammie, Kelly," I exclaimed happily. I swear I heard Skylar mutter "gaylord." She most likely did.

"It's KELSIE!" Kelly, er, Kelsie cried out, wiping at her black streaked tears.

I turned around to lock my locker when I felt a really cold shakes and ICEE's.

"GOD DAMN!" I shouted at those three mutts. Yes, mutts! "Why don't you drop dead in a ditch Sammie! And Skylar just die! And KELLY I DONT EVEN KNOW YOU!" I spat at them with so much venom. Yeah harsh. I think my friends slipped some drugs into my brownies.

"Who took a huge shit on your pancakes this morning?" Skylar asked, smirking. I cant believe she'd do that to me. I thought she liked me! Whatever, a bitch is a bitch.

(The rest of chapter four under construction)