One Word...Awkward

Why listen to your parents and study when you can be at a party having fun? - Ryan

Chapter Two

I stared at the girl, giving her my famous 'What. The. Hell.' look. She looked to the right of me and greeted Sam with a smile. Sam turned to me and I smiled at Sam. She smirked and said words that shocked me.

"We're Over!"

She pretty much shouted it to my face. I shook my head as Sam and Skylar walked out of the stall and go over to Kyle. I walked out the bathroom, bumping into...Kelly, I think her name is?

"I'm sorry Kelly!" I said, smiling.

She frowned. "It's Kelsie!" She shouted, starting to cry.

I looked at her and walked away. I know, mean, but am I supposed to just sit there and watch her cry?

I walked to my locker and put books and stuff away and grabbed my phone. I closed the locker door and started texting people. I scrolled down my list.

lissa lexi lexii tori megan morgan skylar kellly...WAIT?! Skylar?!

I clicked the number and started texting her.

hey this is ryan

do i know u?

yeah you walked in on me and sammie's 'game'

oh

so wanna hang out sometime?

not really :p

ohkay...

After that last message I stopped texting her. I saw Sammie running over to me with Skylar, giving her a death glare.

Sammie opened her mouth and shouted, "Ryan! Skylar likes you!"

I think I just died of happiness.

School slowly went by and finally it ended. I walked out the school doors that had "BITCHES" written on it. I unlocked the door to my black and white lambo and drove home with the radio blasting, texting and driving with Skylar on my mind.

As I pulled into my mansion I thought the dirtiest thought. So dirty I can't repeat, sorry. I got out of the car, slammed the door shut and locked it. Then I walked into the house where my thirteen year old sister, Meggie, was sitting with her friend Carter.

"Hi Ryan," Carter said to me dreamily. In fact, I think I even saw some drool. And if your wondering, no, Carter's not a boy.

I waved and walked to my room tired as hell. So of course I fell asleep on my bed.

Morning

I do my usual routine and drive to school and I walked to locker. I'm kinda glad I moved it to the one right by Skylar's. I was amazed when I saw her walk in with her new dyed red hair going side to side. She was wearing her black skinny jeans and cami with converse. That spelled one thing.

Hot.

(A/N: The picture to the right is what Skylar looks like now)

Kellydiva101