1.2

1.2

Lily was studying in the library with Scott, Kira, and Malia. She was glad that they didn't ask her about what happened to her last night , because she honestly couldn't give them an answer as to why she didn't show up. Just like she couldn't answer why she had black blood coming out of her. They all looked up as Stiles walked over to them.

"So you found something?" Scott asked as Stiles placed the two papers on the brown oak table.

He leaned over the table and explained. " the signatures."

We all looked at the signatures. "This is Theo's dad signature on a speeding ticket from eight years ago..." He pointed to the ticket. " Now this is his dad's signature on a transfer form to Beacon Hills High School from just a few days ago."

"How did you get his transfer form?" Kira asked and Lily rolled her eyes because Lily knew him for a shorter amount of time and Lily knew that Stiles had no boundaries.

"Did you break into the administration office?" Scott asked his hazel eyed best friend.

"Of course he did." Lily states rolling her blue eyes.

"No I did not break into the administration office ." He says as we all just stare at him. Even the girl he was fucking didn't believe him.

"OKay I might of broken into the administration office." stiles says. Lily sigh because Lily needed to study for AP Bio and he was just making ridiculous accusations about Theo. The boy who she couldn't get off her mind since he relieved her pain.

"Can we just focus on the signatures please?" Stiles pleads pushing the the papers towards us.

"They're a little different."Malia states.

That sent the hazel eyed spaz into a frenzy. He started to explain how the signatures were different but I was barely listening. Stiles was almost never wrong and we all knew that but Lily couldn't bring herself to believe that the brunette was right about her mystery boy. She already had this image of Theo and she just wanted to keep it.

"if Theo's parents are both homocidal killers then that means we shouldn't trust him."

"But Malia's parents are Peter and the desert wolf." Lily stated cocking her head at Stiles and he sighed. He didn't have a comeback after that and the rest of the pack just stared at him.

"Okay..." He rubbed his forehead. "Its fine...I'll just figure this out myself ." he stated collecting the papers. He was pretty angry as he walked away.

"I DONT NEED ANYONE!" He yelled as he walked away from us. Stiles was just being pretty dramatic.Lily sighed grabbing her things and leaving the library. She needed to find answers. Answers to what was going on with her. Now that she was done with her classes then she could go home. She drove home and ran upstairs to her room. She slammed the door shut and noticed the clean sheets on her bed. She needed to know what was happening to her because she couldn't keep lying to Liam or her friends.It just wasn't right.

************************

Lily and Scott waited for her brother and Stiles. They were in the woods and Lily couldn't wait to stick her foot so far up Stile's ass he wouldn't walk again. He just basically kidnapped her younger brother and her mother was yelling at her because of it. Her mother always yelled at her whenever Liam did something. When Liam tore up the car her mother yelled at her because the blue eyed girl was supposed to look out for her brother. It didn't matter that the young blonde was making out with an ex-boyfriend she should've been looking after her brother.

"Did you find anything?" Scott asked a pissed off stiles as they both came into view. Lily ran into Liam's arms wapping her arms around her brother. He looked okay but she'd find out later what actually happened.

"Nope." Stiles said climbing into his jeep and slamming the door.

"I fell in a hole." Liam stated proudly and Lily shook her head at her younger brother.

"No Liam don't be proud of that." Lily chuckled and frowned at Stiles.

"How could you kidnap my brother?" She asked Stiles growling at him.

"Your brother jumped in my car sweet-heart." Stiles stated and Lily huffed

"Well then why not drop him off home Stiles? Liam is not your body guard!" Lily yelled but she was shaking and that was something nobody had saw before. She was violently shaking to like she couldn't control what was happening to her. Liam watched his sister terrified of what was happening to her. All three boys watched the young girl seethe with anger.

"Liam lets go." She stated stomping to her army green jeep. Lily drove them home in silence. As she parked her car in the drive way Liam didn't get out. He didn't unbuckle his seat belt or do anything. He just sat there staring at the wall. Liam had his fist to his lips and Lily sighed taking her key out her ignition. She turned to face her younger brother.

"What's wrong Liam?" She asked and he just looked at his phone then jumped out the car.

"Ive got to meet Mason but I'll talk to you later." He said before running out of the garage and towards the school.

Lily was on her laptop searching up black blood. She didn't really find anything. So she tried searching supernatural beings. She was far in her search until her room door was burst open. Liam sat down on his sisters bed. He looked over that girl that used to be his sister and she did still act like his sister, but this was a violent version of his sister.

"What is wrong with you?" He asked her and she finally turned around.

Frowning at him she stated." Liam this is not a good time to talk about this."

Liam sighed. "THEN WHAT IS? I CAN SMELL THE PAIN ON YOU! YOU WERE IN PAIN ALL MORNING AND THEN SUDDENLY IT STOPPED!" Liam pulls up her shirt to see her left side. He pulls down the guase and her skin is perfectly fine. "I SMELT BLOOD COMING FROM THERE AND NOW ITS ALL HEALED! "

Lily takes a step toward Liam. "Li...Pleas-

"No ! I don't want you lying to me just let me help you." He says quietly but his voice still holding the mean icing tone.

"I cant let you help me." Lily whispers and Liam sighs .

"Why? Why not? I can help you...Scott can help you...and Stiles can help you.." Liam says looking into her blue eyes.

"I don't know whats wrong with me ." Lily bites her bottom lip as her brother pulls her in his arms.

"Then we'll figure everything out together. " Liam mumbles to his sister and he holds her in his arms for a while.

Should Liam tell Scott? Will Theo help Lily? Lily figure it out?