Make a wish PART 3

ELLEN SHOW. NICOLE'S P.O.V.

"ANNNNNND that's a wrap!" Said the one and only Ellen Degeneres.

Ellen shook Austin's hand, then Alyssa's, then mine.

Wow, Alyssa and I have been acting like normal humans around Austin. This is impressive.

"You girls are hilarious! We all need to chill sometime!" Austin said happily.

"Definitely! We'll have Steve set something up!" Alyssa replied calmly.

"Yeah!" was all I could choke out.

I need to work on getting better at talking to guys like him...

"I'll be right back! I need to take a piss!" Alyssa announced.

Oh Alyssa... never ashamed is she?

I watched Alyssa skip merrily off the set then felt a phone being taken out of my hand. I looked up to see Austin typing on it.

"I thought you might want my number. So me and you could have some one on one time. Don't tell Alyssa though. I don't want any jealousy going on. And I can't really get to know you if we have any interruptions from her." Austin whispered with a wink.

My heart stopped.

"Well, I'm gonna go find Dave. I have a photo shoot in an hour." He said while walking away.

Could I lie to Alyssa? Not tell her about Austin? Wait... what am I even thinking! It's Austin Mahone for crying out loud! We aren't going to be a thing!  I'll just secretly talk to him until he forgets about me... She doesn't need to know. No need in making her feel jealous.

                                LATER ON IN THEIR APARTMENT. NICOLE'S P.O.V.

*BZZZZ* went my phone again! Austin sure does text fast... I can't help to think that he does have a really sweet personality thought. I think I really like him for him now. Not just because of his fame. I caught myself smiling.

*BZZZZ* but this time it wasn't my phone. I looked up at Alyssa who was sitting across the room texting. Her phone's been blowing up like crazy too!

"Who are you texting?" I asked, already knowing the answer! It had to be Anthony. He was her boyfriend, but because of the whole fame thing taking over, they decided they would just be friends for now.

"Um... It's... Anthony..." Alyssa replied hesitantly.

"Wow, he's actually replying fast for once!" I joked.

"Ha yeah... he is." Alyssa pushed out with a teary smile.

I debated asking if she was ok. But I already knew the answer. She missed him. It's really beating her up not being with him.

"Well, I'm gonna go take a shower!" I said, and left the room.

                                                                  ALYSSA'S P.O.V.

I felt relief as I watch Nicole walk out of the room. I can finally let a tear fall. I feel so bad.

*BZZZZ*

I looked down at my phone. It was him.

The incoming text said: "I'm so happy I was able to find you on your way back from the restroom! :) Oh and remember babe, don't tell Nicole about all this. I don't want her to know that we're texting and stuff. She might get jealous!"

Austin.

"I won't babe :) " I typed back quickly, while another tear rolled down my cheek.

I'm lying to my best friend.