Make a wish PART 1

The lights went out. The crowd roared. Sweat dripped. And hearts pounded.

Alyssa grabbed Nicole's hand and together they screamed, "WE LOVE YOU SYDNEY!"

Running off the stage, the two best friends couldn't help feeling sad that their Australian tour was over! They had so much fun in the land of the kangaroos! Walking through the hallways to their dressing room they had paparazzi up their butts.

"What's your next tour going to be like?" Shouted a man with a big camera.

"Nicole, is it true that you dumped water all over that waitress because she refused to give you a discount?" Shouted a girl holding a pad of paper, writing vigorously.

Alyssa rolled her eyes at that one. That rumor was her favorite!

They managed to plow their way into their pink sparkly dressing room. Alyssa immediately started stripping off her ripped up jeans, while Nicole raided the fridge.

"LADIES! Great job tonight! I'm really proud of you two!" Steve, their manager, said beaming with joy.

The girls couldn't be happier. They just finished their first ever tour! They we're feeling on top! Next it was back to London for loads of interviews, radio shows, appearances, and photo shoots!

After relaxing for a little bit polices escorted them out of the back of the building and into their van. The inside of the van was all black and pink! With fluorescent lights, a mini fridge, and glitter... everywhere. The girls hopped in and smiled at each other. This was a feeling they've been waiting a long time to feel.

"We should probably tweet to our fans.. thank them for everything!" said Nicole.

"Follow spree time!" Alyssa squealed.

"@NicoleP: WOOOOT! Great show tonight! I hope everyone enjoyed! Thank you all for the support! <3"

"@AlyssaM: YAY! Thanks for coming out tonight guys! Had tons of fun! xx :)"

Locking their phones, the van pulled up to the hotel. They quickly jumped out, ran into the lobby, into the elevator, and to their room. They would miss this hotel room.. it wasn't anything special. Just your average Holiday Inn. But they had spent the past 2 months here, touring in Australia.

Deprived of sleep, the girls said good night, and went to bed. Smiling.