Chapter 3

*****

Chapter 3

I woke up with a terrible pain in my head and nearly every part of my body feeling numb and aching worse than ever. I opened my eyes very slowly and looked around at my surroundings carefully.

I found myself tied to a chair with what I could guess -by the amount of pain it caused me- was witch hazel on the ropes. I was in an empty, very plain looking room that had no objects or furniture. The walls were white and bear of drawings, pictures, -and to my complete suprise- blood.

I cursed. I really shouldn't have been careless just because I thought he was weak. I should of have just used my full power on him. I know for a fact that it would have killed him. But nooo, instead I used about a hundredth of it. Sometimes I was really stupid I thought to myself.

Suddenly I heard the door open and saw Elijah enter. I went to attack him but was stopped by the chair and rope around my wrists. He chuckled while I let out a low and menacing hiss causing him to be taken aback but he managed to quickly compose himself.

"I'm the most powerful witch alive! You will never get..." I quickly stopped myself as I relised that I had just made a huge mistake by releaving a vital piece of informaition that I could have used against him if he didn't know it.

His eyes widened slightly at this new bit of informaition but yet he still took a step closer to me without the slightest hint of fear on his face which suprised me.

"Oh really?" He asked smirking at my mistake. My eyes widened. How could I be so stupid and careless to reveal something a important as that I was the most powerful witch alive. I did an easy memory spell to make him forget what I just revealed and took my chance.

I quickly used my powers to freeze the rope that was binding me to the chair so it could easily be broken and created an icy mist that surrounded the whole room. I could faintly see Elijah struggling through the mist so I grabbed my chance and snapped the now frozen ropes off of me. I then sprinted to the door and just as I was opening it I was pushed aside and pinned to the wall.

I looked to the face of my attacker and relised it was Elijah and that he had somehow managed to see through the mist that I created. I gulped. The only thought that was running through my head was that I was in gigantic trouble. 'Please don't let him kill me' I thought because I knew that although I was the most powerful witch alive, he was one of the originals and one of the most powerful and feared vampires alive.

Rose and Trevor had proven that. This meant that he actually might have the slightest chance of beating me, espesially since I was only using part of my full power so I didn't reveal too much information about myself of anything else for that matter.

"Now where do you think your going?" He asked smugly while smirking as both the mist and ice dissappeared.

"Ehh...toilet?" I smiled innocently but of course he didn't buy it.

"Now I want to get one thing clear with you. You either tell me what you know and stop trying to escape or I will kill both you and your brothers. Got it?" He asked. I smirked but then relised what he had just said and nodded hesitantly.

"Good. Now what do you know about the doppleganger, the Sun and the Moon curse and Klaus?" He asked. I really didn't want to answer but I knew that if I wanted myself and my beloved brothers to stay alive then I had to tell him the truth and only the truth.

"The dopplegangers name is Elena Gilbert and she's going out with one of my brothers. The Sun and the Moon curse is said to be a curse binding vampires to the Sun and werewolves to the moon. Klaus is the original hybrid, half werewolf, half vampire. That's all I know." I told him keeping a smirk on my face.

I wasn't called the ice princess for nothing. He groaned when he relised that I wasn't lieing and that I didn't know any more information.

"Fine, I guess since that's all the information you have your just going to have to entertain me with information about yourself instead." Her finally desided, a smirked on his handsome face, wait WHAT?!

I DID NOT JUST THINK THAT! OK, I did not think that! No, no, no, no and NO! I'm imagening things. I'm clearly delusional and out of my mind! After a few seconds I calmed down enough to actually process what her said.

WAIT! If Elijah wanted to find out more about me he might find ount how powerful I am for real this time! I can't do another memory spell because the spell I used only works once for each person who casts it. This is not good! Not good at all! Once i saw the amusement on Elijah's face I relised that I had been wearing a panicked expression on my face. I quickly regained my composure.

"Sure, it's not like I have a choice." I answered, sighing in defeat. Her grinned, a sort of half happy, half evil grin and gestured for me to follow him. I sighed once again but followed him out of the room. He led me to what I assumed was his living room and sat on the couch. I quickly did the same and kept my mask of no emotion on my face.

"So what do you want to know?" I asked hoping that the questions her had for me were easy ones and that I didn't have to lie.

"I'll start with an easy one. Name?" I looked at him in disbelief. I can't believe he still didn't know it. But then I relised I hadn't mentsioned it.

"Carly."

"How old are you?" Her asked. I chuckled.

"167." I laughed at the expression on his face. It was hilarious! Truely priceless!

"How have you been alive so long?" He inquiered, shocked.

"Non-aging spell." I answered simply.

"Birthplace?"

"Mystic falls."

"Full name?"

"Carly Trixi Salvatore."

"Nickname?"

"Ice Princess."

"Faivourite colour?"

"Blue."

"How powerful are you?" I had completly forgotten what question I wasn't supposed to answer as I was too caught up in the questions. And that was the exact reason as to why I answered this question honestly, completly clueless as to the fact that I shouldn't.

"The most powerful witch currently in existance." I blurted out without thinking. And that was probably a colossal mistake, or at least I thought so...

*****

V

O

T

E

A

N

D

C

O

M

M

E

N

T

*Thanks for reading*