Chapter 24 - Part 2

Chapter 24 - Part 2

*Korey's P.O.V*

A few minutes after Lana left, I began to doze off after hearing Jon's faint snores under my head since I was lying on his chest, but the doorbell went off. I hurried off his lap so he wouldn't wake, because he was a grumpy asshole when his sleep was interrupted, but I'm like that too, so I understand.

I looked through the peephole to see.. Darren?

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked when I opened the door, but he looked at me confused.

"Um nothing, I was just coming to get Alana." He said, sounding confused, and I scrunched up my eyebrow. Wait, she just left with him.

"No, you just picked her up?" I said more to myself, and then I thought about it, she was probably with Trey's sneaky ass, like last night! Damn, but why would she lie? I had a bad feeling in my gut that something was wrong, and I was going to find out.

"Jonathan!" I yelled over my shoulder, but he didn't even flinch. I sighed loudly and let Darren in the house.

"Give me a second." I said to him, holding up my index finger, while walking around to the couch.

"Baby, get up." I said, shaking Jon's sleeping frame. He only groaned and slapped my hand away, but after a punch, a hard punch, in the shoulder, sleeping beauty rose from the dead.

"Korey, the fu-"

"It's Lana." I cut him off, and looked toward Darren.

"I think she might've went with Trey-"

That woke his ass up, and he was up and alert as I explained how Lana was supposed to be with Darren, but was with Trey instead. Well that was the only person she could be with, right? From what I saw with living with her this long, she didn't have any friends beside me.

"Hell naw, let's go!" Jon said, walking around me and right out the front door, not even acknowledging Darren.

"Excuse me, who is this 'Trey' person?" I gave Darren a weak smile. Poor dude, he seemed like a good catch for Lana too.

"We'll explain in the car."

* * *

"She won't answer!" Jon said frantically as he sat in the passenger seat of Darren's Land Rover. His V8 engine roared as he sped up with a glare on his face. I could tell he was feeling her, and here she was with another nigga... that's some tough meat to swallow.

"I swear, we're moving tomorrow if I can arrange it. Lana's lil ass need to be on a leash." Jon said, mumbling this last part, but I heard him loud and clear. Maybe he was overreacting, she is a grown woman, but what Jon says goes.

"Where this nigga be at?" Darren asked with a tight jaw. I sat quiet while him and Jon conversed. Lana was too grown for us to be searching for her like a dog. This is only gonna make her want to see him more, but who am I? Jonathan is her brother, and Darren is... well just who the hell IS he?

----------------------

*Lana's P.O.V*

I woke up with a metallic taste in my mouth and an aching lip. It hurt so bad, I couldn't even close my mouth. I knew he had to have busted my lip. I looked around and I was surrounded by a dark, empty space. There were a few crates and package-like boxes in the huge space, but other than that, it was nothing but space.

A creek of a door brought me out of my observations. There was little light, but once the door was opened completely, the bright light shone right into my eyes. I tried to lift my arm, but it felt like a deadweight. I couldn't lift it at all.