Chapter Seventeen

A/N: hey guys. I just realized the title of this story doesn't make any sense. Truth is that I was planning on writing some angsty stuff but changed my mind. I made 2 big time skips here or it'd be too long and ugh >< I don't really like this fanfic.

Warning: this contains UST, i am so, so sorry >< please don't hate me

_____________

*MASSIVE TIME SKIP – 4 MONTHS LATER*

Phil’s pov.

“Phil? Can I come in?” Dan said outside my bedroom.

“Yeah babe” I answered, not looking away from the computer on my lap. Dan lay next to me in my bed and watched the computer screen as I scrolled down tumblr. We’d been together for 4 months, and I couldn’t be happier. Everything was fine, but also different. Now, we had to hide our relationship. At work, in front of any camera, on the streets, anywhere. Our closest friends knew about us (Chris, Emma, Anna, and PJ) but that was it. No one else knew that Dan Howell was now my boyfriend, and to be honest, we were doing an amazing job hiding it. Sometimes we’d accidentally do something on the radio, but nothing that we hadn’t done in the past. Screenshots of ‘Phan moments’ were something we were already used to. Dan and I were really close as friends, but now it was beyond friendship.

We’d always sleep together, we did /everything/ together. We had morning sex, shower sex, we-just-got-home-from-work sex, it’s-3pm-let’s-fuck sex, we are bored sex, 3AM sex, we-were-playing-video-games-but-now-I-am-sucking-your-dick sex, sex in the lounge, sex in his bedroom, sex in my bedroom, sex in the hallway, sex in the stairs, sex in the kitchen. Basically, when we were at home we did everything we couldn’t do when people were watching. Although we couldn’t go a day without at least a blowjob or a handjob, things were getting boring. I mean, I’d never get bored of being with Dan, but our sex life was always the same – the only thing that changed was the place it happened and the time. I was always bottom, and we didn’t discuss it.

“What are we doing today? It’s Saturday and almost 3PM” he asked.

“What do you want to do?” I asked back, closing my laptop and putting it aside.

“I don’t know… I’m bored…” he said cupping my cheeks. /I’m bored/ in Dan’s language meant /I’m horny/.

“How can I help?” I said rolling over to his lap and straddling his hips.

He pecked my lips and positioned his hands on my butt – he always did this, for some reason his hands couldn’t be away from my ass just like my hands couldn’t be away from his shoulder, collarbones and neck.

“Phil… I was thinking… Maybe we could try something new” he suggested looking down. I gave him a suspicious look, was my boyfriend really suggesting some kinky thing?

“I’m listening” I said.

Dan blushed a bit, and hugged me pulling me closer and making our crotches press. He was already half hard.

“I was thinking…Phil…I want to bottom” he said.

I grinned with what he said. If I could choose I’d rather be top, to be honest. I liked bottoming but it was a personal choice of mine. I always wanted to try this with Dan, but I thought that if I asked he would feel like he /needed/ to, and I didn’t want him to feel obliged to anything. So, I just waited, because if it was something that /he/ wanted, he would say.

I kissed his neck biting if softly. We decided we wouldn’t leave marks there anymore because people would easily notice. I missed biting and sucking on his neck though.