Chapter Eight (+Dan's POV)

“OH MY GOD, LOOK, IT’S PHIL” a girl screamed, when I was crossing the road to get to the little park where the meet up was happening.

There were only 15 or 20 people there, talking to Emma and Luke, taking pictures, etc.

All of the girls came at me, ‘fangirling’, asking for hugs, pictures, and everything I was used to. I hugged the first girl and looked for Emma in the little crowd. She was laughing and smiling at me, probably her way of saying ‘Hello’. I smiled back and returned my attention to the girl in front of me. Some of them went back to talking to Emma, as they saw it would take some time to talk to /me/.

“Phil! Why didn’t you say you were coming?” The girl asked.

“I didn’t know about this either” I answered, while I signed a paper.

“If I knew about this I’d bring the drawing I made of you” – another girl said.

“Aww, sorry! But tweet me the picture of it, I’d like to see it.” – I said, and then hugged her.

I could see one of the girls was crying, another one talking pictures of me.

“Where is Dan?” – One of them asked.

“I have no idea” – I answered, not actually looking at her and smiling for the camera, taking a picture with one of them.

A few minutes later, I had taken pictures with half of them, but I guessed it was time to go talk to Emma.

I walked to her and hugged her, then shook Luke’s hand.

“It’s so nice to finally meet you” I said to Emma.

“I know right, I wasn’t expecting for this but it was good to know you wanted to come!” She said.

“So where are you staying here in London?”

Luke was entertaining some girls, and some were around me and Emma, listening to us talking. It was weird, but…

“With a friend! And I’m actually staying the whole week…”

“Oh that’s nice” I said.

One of the girls asked to take a picture with me, so I told emma

“I’ll just talk to the rest of them and we can go somewhere?”

“Yep, no problem” she said.

I could feel that some of the girls were staring at us, thinking I was asking her on a date, or something like that. It wasn’t a proper /date/… but I did ask her to hang out with me.

A few minutes later, I was done taking pictures and signing. So, Luke, Emma and I said our goodbyes and left the park. I was hoping none of them followed us, to take pictures or something like that. Thankfully it didn’t happen. It may sound creepy but it happened a few times when I was with Dan. They’d follow us all the way to our apartment.

“Where’s the nearest Starbucks?” Emma asked. “I need coffee right now” she chuckled.

I looked around trying to remember that. Dan was always the one who memorized things like this, so I didn’t bother.

“It’s that way” I said, pointing to the left

“Hey guys, I’ll go meet a friend… Emma, you call me when you’re free okay?” Luke said, and I was glad he did. Emma said goodbye and I shook his hand again and watched as he left.

“So hey, sorry. I shouldn’t have gone to your meet up, everyone stopped talking to you to go talk to me. We should have chosen a place to meet after it” I said, actually meaning what I said.