Castle of Glass

Lucy

When the dream ended, I automatically felt tears running down my face as Natsus worried face disappeared. Loke had pulled me into his arms and ran his fingers through my hair to calm me.

"Shhh. You'll see him soon Lucy," He whispered.

Virgo nodded at me before she disappeared back into the Celestial world. I sniffled and took a deep breath as I played with Lokes tie.

"I'm literally that one stupid crack in the castle of glass, aren't I? That one crack that can bring the whole thing down. I break everything and everyone," I managed to choke out.

Loke shook his orange hair and gave me a reassuring smile, slightly pulling away. "No Lucy. You're the glue that holds up that fragile castle of glass. Fairy Tail is that castle of glass that has so may flaws that are the cracks in that thin castle. Yet when you came to Fairy Tail with Natsu, those cracks started disappearing because you were the glue that held us together. We need you Lucy. Especially your spirits. Especially Natsu. All of Fairy Tail needs you."

Now I was no longer crying over Natsu but over the touching moment that Loke had created.

"You're right Loke. I need to quit crying and fight for Fairy Tail!" I said confidently as Loke helped me stand.

"So first things first. We gotta get out of here," A devilish grin appeared on my face as I prepared to blow open the cell. "Celestial Blast!" I yelled.

White light appeared out of my hands and shot at the metal bars crating a large explosion thus breaking the bars.

"Alright Loke. Go back to the Celestial world. I can handle the rest of this myself," I stated as determined power swirled around me.

He looked unsure about it but soon disappeared as I walked down the hallway with a smirk on my face. Fairy Tail needed me just as much as I needed them so its bout time to show Y not to mess with Fairy Tail. Ever. Again.

I stomped up the stairs to purposely make noise and walked into a hallway with guards. The two of them had their jaws dropped as I entered their sight.

"We don't speak of this gentlemen," I growled. "Where is Y?"

One of them shakily pointed to the right and I curtsied for show as I walked past them. The hallways were simple gray brick that had blood stains and mold covering them. I wore a lovely shafde of disgust.

Eventually I heard voices and decided to step quieter.

"I assume the pixies will be here soon for the stupid blond."

"Yes I'm sure of it."

"So what do you want me to do master?"

"Don't fight them all at once but choose a pair and then send your demons to the others."

"What pair?"

"Not Titania for I fear she might be too strong. Not the iron dragonslayer or the pipsqueak since they might be too easy. How about the ice boy and rain girl?"

"Alright but what about the Salamander?"

"He is all mine."

"Yes sir. This is gomna be so much fun. I guess I should get started!"

I peeked out from behind a wall in the hallways to see Y talking to a girl with a lollipop. I recognized her from somewhere but I didn't know where. If she was gonna get started that meant Natsu was close! It also meant Juvia ad Gray would have to deal with her.

The girl suddenly disappeared so I stepped forward wincing as my footstep echoed throughout the building. Y smirked and faced me and I could see his red eyes.

"I knew you would get out. Now why don't we have a little chat unless your weak body can't handle a few words," He said with a devilish grin on his face.

"I don't wanna chat," I spat.

He twirled the rings on his fingers before looking at me. "There is no way you can stop the awakening. All I need is your blood on the floor of this room. After all you may be an angel with a shotgun but to me your just a pitiful sacrifice," He snarled.

I stepped forward causing him to flinch. "I may be some angel with a shotgun but I'm fighting until the wars won!" I shouted.

His face twisted into an ugly frown before leaning towards me. "You're gonna die and Salamander will watch as I laugh. So before you start a war you better know what you're fighting for."

I flinched when his breath hit my nose. "So what will you do about it? Huh?" I pressed on.

He suddenly tossed up his rings and they turned into a shining crimson dagger. "This will be the cause of your death little Heartfilia."

"Well what if I die not in here but elsewhere?"

"Then I will ressurect you and sew you back together," He said with a creepy grin.

I wrinkled my nose in disgust before casually walking over to the throne he sat in. I leaned in close and he gulped as his eyes softened.

"I don't care about the scars you leave. The body that you beat black and blue. The memories that you take away. But you will never shatter the castle of glass we worked so hard to build. I will leave you choking on every word left unspoken, rebuild all you've broken. Every scar will build my throne," I whispered unsteadily.

Suddenly I grabbed the dagger and backed away from the shocked Y.

"Youve changed Yveltal. But so have I." I growled.

Then I walked over to the railing in the room that opened into the sky. I looked at the path leading here to see a large group of people running at full speed with a flash of pink hair leading them.

"Natsu if I don't make it," I whispered to myself. Then I waved at a still stunned Y before raising one foot into the open air.

The group got closer and closer so I could distinguish them.

I closed my eye and took a deep breath before looking down at the crowd that got closer and closer. The boy in front looked up and his eyes slowly widened.

He mouthed my name and suddenly could hear as I held the dagger to my chest.

"I love you Natsu."

Then I jumped.

**************

(She is like five stories up BTW)