Nightmares

Natsu

It was only a week after Lucy left and the guild was still sad and mourning for her. I found Levy crying at the bar as she read Lucy's book and I nearly went over to comfort her.

Erza was silent and hadn't even ordered strawberry cake from Erza which meant she was depressed about Lucy. Whenever she saw me, she glared in my direction so we never talked much anymore.

Gray and I had stopped fighting and arguing since it wasn't as fun because Lucy wasnt spectating or stopping us. We even started calling each other by our actual names instead of the taunting nicknames we always had. He was always staring at the wall in disappointment and looked sad and helpless.

Wendy and Romeo had stopped talking completely which made Carla mad but she understood and even softed up a little towards Happy. Happy tried to make us feel better but it never worked which sent him in tears.

Mira was cranky and turned into her Satan Soul when we "annoyed" her. Elfman quit being a "man" and was quiet during the day.

Me?

I closed my eyes and slumped against the wall and thought of my memories with Lucy. I chuckled when the memory of first meeting her, popped into my head. She was so excited and bubbly when she talked about Fairy Tail. Then she was so shocked when she learned of "Salamander" and that I was a Fairy Tail wizard.

Her chocolate eyes were so bright and happy.

Last time I saw her.....

Those chocolate eyes were sad and guilty.

She thought it was her fault that I kicked her off the team.

I miss Lucy.

Tears formed in my eyes and I looked up to see Gajeel of all people looking down at me with sympathy.

I'd let it go once.

Lucy

"Lucy!"

"Natsu!"

I looked at Natsu who was slowly being crushed by crab like monster. I was helpless and couldn't do anything. I tried to move towards him but my feet were literally rooted to the ground.

"Luce! I need your help-Gah!" He yelled in pain. Salty tears rushed out of my eyes and sizzled when they dropped to the ground.

"Lucy. Why do you always have to be so weak and pathetic?" I gasped and looked over to see a ten foot tall Gray looking down at me. He snickered and his eyes turned completely black.

"You need to train your sorry little butt. It's sad that your so weak." Erza appeared in front of me but she looked like a demon. I screamed when something touched my face.

"It was for the best that you left Fairy Tail." Satan Soul Mira flew in front of me and chuckled.

She pointed behind her and I screamed when the monster crushed Natsu.

"Wake up!"

"Wake up!"

"Wake up!"