I'm Winter, Your Spring -GxB-

-Remember peoples, ya can say if you want me to turn one of these into a real story instead of these short stories, or do another part-

Brown, golden brown, so much so they look like a honey tinted orange... then theres the specks or green that look like the color of grass in mid summer. These eyes are made to be warm, they are made to melt, to wash away the cold and make the first flower of spring bloom in my heart. 

I never thought anyone alive, already gone, or to come could make me feel this way. I am winter, I freeze, I bring suffering and loneliness....when people think of me they shiver. I can be as nice and as welcoming as I want but when they see my ice colored eyes and feel my always cold body temperature they run.

Then my spring came...and the ice melted.

I snuggle closer, tightening my hold around his waist. His heat made my shivering stop, the shivering I've done since I was born. His arms wrap around me, tucking me even closer to his chest. I didn't feel bad for being on his lap like this for the past hour and a half...content would be more honest.

"You do realize your not watching the movie and your the one who wanted to watch Alice in Wonderland?" he says from over my head. Obviously amused with something by his tone.

"I just like the cat and I've already seen the cat." I say into his chest. My eyes were already droopy and I'm pretty close to passing out right here and now, not like it would be the first time that happened. One time we had been watching another movie I passed out in his arms just like this, I woke up an hour or two earlier to find us both stretched out on the couch. He had still been holding me even though he now had fallen asleep.

"That explains something." he starts rubbing comforting circles on my upper arm.

"Explains what?"

"Why you always say to your cat 'why can't you grin to, kitty?'."

"Ahhh.....it would be cool if Grimy could make everything disappear but his eyes, mouth and nose though."

"And freaky."

"But you could get used to it...as long as he doesn't talk"

He chuckles deeply and the shaking wakes me up just a little bit. "Do you realize how you sound when your sleepy?"

"No."I answer flatly.

He lifts my face from his chest and I lower my lids some more so he doesn't have to see my icy gaze. Those honey orange eyes with green specks don't ever need to see something so forbidding. "You sound incredibly cute, like a kittens sleepy meow." he teases. He loves to tease me, I don't mind...at least my nick name is Kitten, not angel or Babe or baby. Though were not even together as a couple so I don't know why he gave me a nickname.

I blush anyway with the words and my eyes end up opening somewhat and I can see his smiling face now. he still smiles at me even though he's looking me in the eyes. "Zachery..." I say his name still not sure what I'm going to say to him. He parts his lips though to say something and I feel my heart go into a worried flutter.

Then my kitten Grimy hops up on the couch meowing to the sky's like he was going to die if I didn't put more food in his bowl now. I leap at the chance and pick his grey with black stripped form up in my hands.  I get up and carry him to kitchen. I set him down by his food bowl were I watch him put his paw in and out sadly for a moment before I get his food. When I stand up Zach is there in the door way.

"Amya (pronounced-Ah-my-ah), Why won't you date me?"

I clench my hands into a fist, Damn! I thought I avoided it! "Were cuddle buddies, that's still fine isn't it?"