Chapter 3; Blown Away

" Hi....." I mumbled.  I was speechless.  Gabriela was beautiful.  Her hair was long, blonde, and her eyes.... They seemed different.  They were a very light blue, as if she had contacts in. 

    "Okay.....Do you remember where you were at before you saw Roxy and Jade?" She questioned.

"I was in Pittsburg, California.  In my bed.  Sleeping."  I said. 

    "What realm is California in?  Do you remember?  What about your galaxy?"  She asked a few more questions.

" Well....Earth is inside of the Milky Way galaxy...." This was third grade intelligence.

     "Okay...."  She ran into another room, and I started to hear typing, " Milky Way you said?"

"What a wierd name...."  Jade mumbled.

     "So is Elimination; now what is she doing?"  I made a comeback.

"She's trying to find your realm and galaxy.  She does that; you can get home."  Jade spat.

    "She's leaving alreadyyyyyyy?" Roxy complained.

"Yeah.  Unless she's from Dozen, she can just visit!"  Gabriela made a suggestion.  Roxy smiled.

      "Hush up, Gabby!  Aren't you trying to find somebody's realm?"  Jade was embarassed by her old response.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah..." I heard Gabriela from the other room.

   " Raven, how old are you?"  Roxy looked at me with big eyes.

"I'm fifteen...." I said.

   " I'm 7!"  She excalimed, "And Jade is fifteen, too!" 

" Roxy. shut up!"  Jade muttered.

   "Fin-"

" Umm....Jade?  You might wanna see this..." Gabriela called her out.

   "Coming." She spat, again.  Man, what was her problem about spating?  Meanie....

I heard them talking low, as if she didn't want me or Roxy can hear.  Looks like it worked because Roxy was trying to get closer to the door of the room they where in, "I can't hear; they're whispering." Roxy said.

   "Just wait...."  I said, nervous.  I didn't want to get kicked out of a place that I didn't know how to get home....

    "WHAT?!" I heard Jade yell, " THAT CAN'T BE!!"

" Well, it is."  Gabriela said.  Finally, they were speaking to were I can hear them...

    Jade slumped her back when she walked out of the room, and saw me, and walked back into the living room, " Hmph."

"Well?  Where is she from?"  Roxy sounded excited.

   "She's from over thousands of light years away....She's....a pure drifter."  Gabriela smiled.

"Really?  So she can stay?!"  Roxy sounded like she was going to explode from happiness.

   "As long as Chief doesn't find out.  If he does, he'll take her, and just use her for money, power, sex....That's what happened to the last drifter, remember?"  Gabriela said.  Should she be telling her about tyranny already?  Especially if it has to do with money and sex?  Gosh, this seven year old must be well- educated. 

 "Yeah! Annabel!"  She said.  Hmm....Annabel....That sounded fimilar.

   "Wait, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa....What the hell is a drifter?!"  I broke my silence barrier between all of us.

    "You travled here on your own......This is your new life."  Gabriela said, her cold, blue eyes staring stright into mine.  Sending a chill right down my back. 

Man, do I regret making that wish last night.....