Elimination; The Other Realm

"Raven; I HATE you!"  Brianna's words repeated in Raven's mind.  She couldn't believe that she just lost her best friend.  Her sister.  The girl she could trust to tell all of her secrets to. Brianna started the rumors about Raven, as she grew more and more angry, the more her life burned right in front of her.

     >< >< >< >< >< >< >< >< >< >< >< >< >< >< >< >< >< >< >< >< >< >< >< >< >< >< >< ><

When I started to fall asleep, I closed my eyes and made a wish, "Please...Please let something better happen...Something better than right now....Anything.." I muttered.

   I brushed my black hair out of my face, and closed my eyes, as I started to fall asleep....

                                                                               ><

I woke up, grogily, as I barley even opened my eyes, I knew I wasn't in my bed, "What the heck?!" I yelled.  Then I felt a pair of eyes on me, I turned to see myself in a medow, or in a type of green field.

I turned to my right to see a little girl, with dark or hot pink hair looking at me, she looked about 7 or 8, "What are you doing in the outskirts of Elimination? "

   "Elimination?" I asked confused.  I thought I was at home, in California....In my BED. 

"Yeah. The realm next to Salvage and dozen, or...." She took in a deep breath, "Are you from FLIGHT?!"

    "What?" I asked, dumb- founded.

"You know.  Realms." She said.  She looked like she was in a over- expensive Halloween costume.  It was bright silver with black stripes down the side, and it was just the jacket. She had a long t-shirt with black short- shorts.  She looked wierd, if you compared her to me in my basketball shorts and white tank- top.

  "Wha-" Before I could answer, she changed the subject and cut me off,

     "Why don't you have battle armor on?  Or even a weapon on you?  Do you wanna get Eliminated or something?!" She looked at me as if I were crazy!  Yeah, like I'm the crazy one here.

   "Wait, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.  What the HECK are you talking about?!" I was confused. First of all, were was I? 

   Second of all, why was I listening to a little 7 year old tell me that I was in a "realm" called "Elimination".  Hah, she was just probally playing with me. 

   Then I heard a noise.  Beep! Beep!  Beep! 

The little girl's watch went off.  She looked at it and smiled, "Hi Jade!"

   "Roxy?  Roxy!  Why are you in the outskirts?! You're going to get yourself killed!  Do you even have Genuine with you?!"  I heard a girl's voice.  Was it coming from the little girl's watch?  Nooo! I can't be thinking like this!

   "Yeah! I always have Genuine with me!  And I was looking for Chrome Daises..." The little girl grumbled, looked down, and kicked some dirt.

"Who are you talking to?" I asked, way too confused.

    "Roxy?  Who's voice was that?"  I heard the girl's voice again,

"Oh!  I found a girl in the outskirts!" She pointed the watch at me.  A picture of a beautiful girl, with purple hair was on there.

    "Roxy! She might be from Flight!  Get away from her!"  The girl on the watch yelled.

"Maybe she's a drifter!" The little girl started to walk around me in circles, as if she were examining me. 

      "Roxy, those are just fairy tales mom and dad used to tell us about.  Plus, if they WERE real, then there hasn't been one in over millions of centuries."  The girl on the watch spat.

"I was just trying to giv-"

   "Just shut up!  Don't interact with the girl, stay there, I'm coming."  The girl over the watch spat at the little girl again.  Why was she so harsh?

   Then I heard another Beep, then Roxy put her arm down, sighing, "She's been mean since mom and dad left us for the Fighting."

    "The fighting?"  I asked.

"Yeah.  You sign up for battles.  You win the battle, you get two prizes." The little girl sighed again.

    "Two?" I asked.

"Yeah.  Money, and the breathing life you still have," The little girl said, looking up at me, with shining eyes, as if she were to cry, "My parents didn't get either."