Chapter forty-four

Danielle's POV

It's been about a week since Harry and Miya had....you know passed away. Nobody has really talked to each other lately.

Right now me and Liam are getting ready for the funeral. I have to say I'm not ready to go to this funeral today. I'm about to see two of my closest friends get Barrie's and that's something I was hoping I'd never see. They were so young.

So sad that someone would actually try to hurt somebody on purpose. If your wondering Sara confessed to the cop three days later and is locked up 25 to life and Serena got the same.

"ready babe" Liam said entering the room

No I'm not ready I don't want to go I'm too sad to go

"uhu yeah" I said standing up and walking out the door with him.

*****************************************

When we got to the church we walked in and all of Harry's family and Miya's family were all gathered around both there parent comforting them as the all cried.

I swear I started tearing up right there and then I felt a hand on my shoulder. When I turned around I came face to face with Eleanor and Louis

"hey" they both said softly. You could see that they have been crying too. Me and Eleanor looked at each other for a while then I wrapped my arms around her and she hugged me back we both just cried together.

Liam had Louis wrapped in his arms as he cried I'm his shoulder. This is gonna be very hard on Louis he lost his best friend he was do close to Harry just as close as I was with Miya.

When we pulled away we saw Zayn and Perrie. We all hugged each other and cried for a while till the priest told us all to sit as the ceremony was about to start

*****************************************

"would anybody like to come up and say some words" the priest said

I looked around the room and noticed nobody wanted to go up they were all just crying in each others arms. Then I just had to do it I raised my hand. The priest nodded to me and I walked up to the stage and stood between their caskets.

"uhm hello" I started. Nobody really said anything as they all just cried

"I know what going through every bodies minds, 'why are we here' 'they can't be gone', well I know because that's what I've been thinking ever since the fire man told me it was true. There's so many familiar faces in here today and so many new ones, well I'm Danielle, I'm or was Nita's best friend. I've never lost anyone before and this is so new for me I didn't know how to react all I knew was to cry, I've known Harry for so and it's honna be hard not hearing his loud happy self any more. An same for miya, you know there alike in so many ways. They might have went through some stuff but they found a way throughout then it went bad agin which caused us to be hear today. I know that nobody want to be hear I didn't because I was scared of what I would see and I don't wanna see my friends being Barrid it's the wort thing ever to see someone you love go into the ground.......I guess all I'm trying to st is I'm sorry to all the families here that have to see this happen today and I just want you to know that Harry loved you Miya loved you and if it means anything to all you new faces out there I love you guys to, Harry and Miya would want us all connected and happy" I spoke. It was so hard for me to not cry while I was up there cause tears were falling down my face.

Once I stepped of the stage Harry's mum and dad and Miyas mum came to me and hugged me as they all cried in a big ground hug and everybody else was clapping.

*****************************************

We ha just watched Harry and Miya be Barrid and it was the hardest thing ever. Louis couldn't Handel it and he walked away crying. Eleanor went after him to try and comfort him you could hear him crying it was so heart breaking seeing everyone crying I almost walked away myself.

When we where done I was talking to some of Harry and Miya's family members. Then Liam came and told me that we were leaving.

As we drove away I kept looking back at there graces just crying as we drove away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

😭😭😭😭😭😢😢😢😢😢😣😣😣

Keep reading not over yet