That people thing....

So, if you like D&D, Audrey Hepburn, Fangoria, Harry Houdini and Petekey and if you can't swim, you can't dance(or hang) and you don't know karate.... Then you might know what I'm going to say.
(And get all the references)

ANYWAYYYYYYY! The people thing.
You know, when your parents introduce you to a family member that knows you but you don't know them.(yes it's creepy) Or when your friend makes you meet their other long time friends.

And the feeling that you get it's crossed between "WHAT THE F DO I DO NOW?!?" and "oh shit oh shit oh shit!" AND "WHY AM I SO DUCKING AKWARD?!"

Yeahhhhhh. This is me at Subway. Every time.

Here's how it will go down
***
My sis will be like "WTF is wrong with you? You already know what you're getting."

"Yeahhh. But you don't get it!" And then I order while crying on the inside.

***

So now every Subway worker, creepy family member, cool person and anyone else that we've never met, DON'T BLAME US FOR OUR AWKWARDNESS, BLAME THE HOLY EMO TRINITY FOR CREATING A BUNCH OF AKWARD PEOPLE WHO THINK BIG FOREHEADS AND CHEESE WHIZ ARE REASONS TO BE HAPPY! THAT EYELINER AND FEDORAS LOOK GREAT ON MEN TOO! THAT THE BLACK PARADE IS OUR AFTER LIFE AND TO KEEP RUNNING. NO MATTER WHAT!

So now I'm going to go cry and rethink my life. And remember, own your awkwardness!

~SkelliKitty