Part 3

Recap:

“Ok, well it doesn’t look like I'm getting anything out of you this afternoon so can we hurry up and get this done. Its Valentine’s Day and I have things to do.” Jenifer said after a long pause.

“What’s the rush, it’s not like you have a date or anything. Do you!”

“Well I might have had a date if it wasn’t for you spreading that rumour about me around the school last Friday.”

“Oh my gosh, you seriously can’t see it, can you?” Josh said looking up a Jenifer.

“What are you talking about?”

“So, all this time besides all the signs and, all the little hints you never realised it.”

“Realised what?!”

“Oh my gosh Jen, I LOVE YOU!!!!!!” Josh shouted at Jenifer.

They both stood still for a minute not making a sound as what seemed to be all along to arch enemies now one saying they had loved the other.

“So...So.... let me get this clear all this time you...you... loved me.” Jenifer said trying to spit the words out.

“Ever since the day I laded eyes on you.” Josh said sliding next to Jenifer.

“Then...Then why did you always tease me and spread rumours about me all the time.”

“It technically wasn’t me who did those things. It was the other boys I hang out with. I tried to stop them but then I would be dragged into it and yeah.”

“So, let me get this straight. Its Valentine’s Day, you said you loved me after all these years of me thinking you hated me and we’re still in detention.”

“Yep”

“So.... what do we do now?”

“Um... well, I was wondering if maybe......” Josh said taking Jenifer’s hand.

“Since it’s raining outside and we both have no way home that we call the taxi and I can take you home and well.... maybe you would like to be my girlfriend.”

“Um... well.... the taxi is a nice idea and the me being your girlfriend thing is an even better idea.” Jenifer said looking up at Josh. 

All I have to say is plot twist haha hope you enjoyed it and its not over yet 

Happy Reading =)