Chapter 2

"One direction fan meet" I stared at the poster as I walked into the section of the park looking for the blonde 5'8 girl. I spotted her in a line among different girls. I halted, taking time to rub my forehead before taking in my surrounding. Was I the only sane one here?
I had no time to be wasting Here.
"Stacy!" i groaned as I grabbed her by the arm as she took her step up.
"Cherry!"she threw herself on me and I rolled my eyes. Didn't she see me a few hours ago?
I shrugged off her hands and rose my brow. She chuckled nervously and scratched the back of her head. " happy birthday!" She smiled. I groaned but hid a small smile. Seems like she forgot how I hate this day.
"Look...I know you hate today but at least, celebrate it just this once" she took a step up again and I unconsciously followed. I shook my head but decided to let it go.
"I'm so hungry and i drove all the way here so give me something to eat or i'm gonna scream" She chuckled and wrapped her arm round my shoulder.
"i have a surprise for you." She shrieked and took another step up and again, I followed.
"The fan meet?" I rose a flyer up and she nodded excitedly. I smiled before tearing the piece of paper which contained useless information and frowning instantly. She swallowed and gave me a nervous smile.
"I never asked for any of it" I folded my arms and slanted to my right.

"But you said you liked the-"
"I only said I liked one song Stacy, one song and that was it....nothing more nothing less"
Stacy frowned and walked up "ungrateful brat" she poured and walked up again. I rubbed my temple. Calm down Cherry, calm down.
I held her hand "look Stacy, I know you're trying to make this day as great as you can..."
"And who should I make this up to

"so are you ready for that birthday smooch?"i was so stupid. i said i wanted to kiss harry in front of harry.

"i am so sorry,i didn't you guys were here,i am just an obsessed fan." i apologised as my face turned pink. It was so embarrassing.

"so,it's your birthday, I'll still like to give you your present."he stood up grabbing my hand whisking me away with him. he took me a lonely part of the park where we couldn't be seen. He pushed me lightly so my back would lay on the tree.

"so,what's your name,beautiful?"he asked smirking at me.

"Cherry!"i replied.

"cherry,hmm.... that's a really pretty name for a beautiful girl like you."he chuckled as he leaned closer. for me,i knew what i said but he just met me,how would i just allow him to kiss me?

"um....harry,what are you doing?"it was really awkward.

"trying to make your wish come true"he said colliding his lips with mine. I wished i could stop him but his lips just felt so damn good. I pushed away and gave him a little tap on the face.

"did you like it?"he smirked

"no....."i teased him. I looked at him as his eyebrows raised.

"maybe a little."i spat out making him reveal his crystal white teeth.

"I've got to go."but before i could leave,he grabbed my hand.

"can i have your number so i see you again?"he pleaded but i gave him anyway.

"thanks for the best birthday ever."i kissed his cheeks then ran off.

"yeah."