Chapter 8

It has been 3 weeks and I am slowly starting to eat solid food again.  Grayson has been at the house most of the time,  trying to get it ready for me when i am allowed to get out of here, But i am scared for the boys Mark and Tom where are they? what if she is not looking after them now? Rose walked in and i asked her "can you give me a phone please so I can  call Grayson? i really need to talk to him i don't think it can wait until he gets here." A couple of minutes later she came back into the room with the phone.

"Hi Grayson i was just worried about the boys where are they? are they ok? is she looking after them?" i said to him very quickly." "They are fine." His answers was short and that made me feel like he is hiding some thing. "but if you are worried i will drop over there and see them." he said and then said goodbye and that he will see me soon.

i hope he is going to see them soon I don't want her to have done something to them. I would feel that I didn't do my job as a sister. That I didn't look after them from that monster. I can't stop thinking of them. They must feel scared and worried that I wasn't there looking after them everyday.

It feels like hours have past since i have spoken to him. just then he walked through the doors of my hospital room. "Hi Alice i have just spoken to the doctor he said if everything looks ok and that you don't feel sick or react badly to any of medication you can go home tomorrow." he said try not to look me in the eyes. All i could think about was the boys i didn't care about me at this moment. "Grayson shut up and just tell me did you go see our brothers." i said to him angrily. "yes and no" he said and then walked out of the room. What the hell why did he just walk out on me he usually stays for at lest an hour or maximum the whole day, Nurse Rose is normally pushing him out the door.

5-10 minuts later he cam back in with the boys behind him. "Mark, Tom how did you get here? I can't believe she let you come and visit me. Did she look after you? are you hurt? Are both ok i have been worried for you. i couldn't sleep last night." the boys couldn't get a word in i just kept on talking and talking. "Did you hear that i can leave tomorrow and then i can come and see you and make sure your safe and looked after well." i said hugging them so tightly. I never ever want to let go.  I will have to find away to hire someone to look after the boy when my parents are away on business. Shit that also means I need to find a job.

After finishing lunch and talking about odd things. Grayson choose to take the boys home so I could sleep. "I will see you soon. Please boys be good" I said trying not to fall asleep.

I could feel the doctors come in to my room. They felt my stomach and had a look at my vitals and then left the room.

I feel back to sleep and waited until my dreams came and took over my mind. It has felt like hours have past but finally after 20 minutes I was fast asleep.

"Grayson give me back my doll! Your being mean I am going to tell mum." I said yelling at the top of my lungs. "Mum he's not giving back my doll" I said yelling at her. " Grayson give her back her f**king doll" she yelled from her bedroom. " she said give it back " I yelled. "Your to old for it your not a baby anymore." He said holding the doll by the hair. 

The memory started to get patchy towards the end like my brain was stopping me from the rest. I woke up and it was sunny outside. I must of slept for hours Because it was at lest 11am and Grayson was sitting next to me.

"Hi" he said looking in to my eyes. "How long was I a sleep for" I asked. "You have been to sleep for quite a few hours. What were you dreaming about?". "I was dreaming about the time you took my doll and you wouldn't give it back to me." I said trying not to look at him. " you know that's wrong. I was trying to take your doll with out you noticing because I bought you new clothes and a new toy house for your doll. I wanted to set it up for you. Before you came home from school. But of course I was to slow and you found me taking it. Mum was so angry with me she smaked me like 50 times that night." Just then the doctor walked it. Will I be able to go home or do I have to stay here longer.