Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Who could that be? No one ever comes in to my room. I looked over at my clock next to my bed it read 6:00am. I looked over and found that Grayson was still lying shirtless in my bed and my essay was on the floor. I am going to have to wake him up, but after looking at the clock again I decided to let him sleep a little bit longer. "He looked so sexy when he is asleep" I thought So I curled back up next to he and fell  back asleep. The next thing I new it was 7:00am and it's now time to get ready for school.

"Grayson it's 7:00 we have to get up and go to school. Come on get out of my bed" I said to him as the alarm clock kept ringing but he just stayed there. I started to think how could I wake him up. So I leaned in to his and kissed him on the cheek. And then I quickly walked away from him and started to get ready for school. After getting out of the shower I went back in and saw that the kiss didn't wake him so I didn't know what else to do so I went back and but some clothes on half way throw I felt someone's hands on my hips. I turned around and found Grayson looking at me.

"I loved how you woke me up this morning, but I think we can do better then that, don't you think so Alice." Grayson said looking in to me eyes. He started to lean in to kiss me and we kissed on the lips for the first time. I was so suppressed that my brother just kissed me that I forgot to breath and open my eyes. We started to kiss again until there was a knock on my bedroom door.

"Alice! Matt is here and he wants to drive you to school" my mum said through my door. I looked up at Grayson and I saw that he was angry with Matt picking me up and also that I am now going out with his best friend.

"Grayson I will tell you everything tonight after dinner come to my room and I will explain everything ok, love you." I said to him. Kissed him again on the lips and then I finished getting dressed. I walked out of my room and down to matt's waiting car.

"Hey Matt how are you this morning." I said getting in to his car.

"Good baby how was your night, did Grayson yell at you," he said leaning in for a kiss. "No he just helped me with my homework," I said still remembering the kiss we just had. Kissing Matt was not the same as kissing Grayson there was no spark with him. Should I tell Matt  that I just don't feel the same anymore or just leave it and see how it goes? So many things are going though my head. I looked over at matt and realized that he wasn't looking at the road and the car had moved on to the other side of the road and a car was coming towards us.

"Matt look out" I yelled at him but it was too late. The car crashed into us and I went flying throw the car window. After I landed on the road I could fell blood coming out from some where in my body and all the pain I was in. I started to fell my eye close but right before they did I heard Grayson screaming and crying at me. Where did he come from I don't remember him being with us, and is Matt ok I thought. The last thing I heard was Grayson saying.

"Alice I love you more then you ever know, the ambulance is on its way please stay with me!" Did I just hearing things or did he really just say that. Then everything when black and I couldn't move at all. What's happening to me? Why can't I move and open my eyes and tell Grayson that I love him and that I want to be with him and only him. Also Is Matt ok, is he hurt?

I started to have a  dream and I couldn't really tell if it was real or just my mind playing tricks on me. There was a woman on the ground in the middle of the road. She looked just like me, the same color brown hair but it was covering her face. She was wearing a red dress well  I think the color is red because of all the blood around her. Could this be me? Why is no one helping her? I tried to yell but nothing came out. Then I started to look around and found a man that looked like me as well. He had my nose and eyes, that can't be Matt. Matt and I have nothing in common, so the man on the road can't be him. He was the same as the woman just lying on the road not moving both of them were not breathing. I wanted to cry but nothing happened. I tried to go over to the woman but my vision started to go black again.