The Story of a Loving Pervert - Pervert

Doused in the moonlights glow, the exquisite figure emerged from the water. It's breathtaking appearance brought me into shock.

It was a beautiful girl. She stood approxitmatly 6 feet tall. That's all I could tell from the amount of light I had. She stretched showing her body for the world to see. She lifted her arms high and removed the hair from her face. That's when she looked over and saw me.

The names Axel Ryan. I'm the neighborhood pervert. My usual day involves doing what I'm doing now. That or, watching porn. I'm a pretty basic kid. It's easy to keep me happy.

"What are you doing you little pervert!" She screamed out towards the hole in the fence I was hiding behind. In other words. That meant run.

After about 10 minutes of running down the street. I realized something. She was in a bikini, in her backyard, in the middle of the night. Why would she chase me? She wouldn't. And I just used a whole lot of effort for nothing. 

I pulled out my phone and realized that it was pretty late. Then I thought to myself. "No shit." It was already 2 in the morning. Obviously no point in going to sleep now. I checked the 0 texts I had, then continued down the street. 

I lived with my friend Chris. I dropped out of school a month ago. And worked at Bestbuy. Chris dropped out of school 2 years ago, on his 16th birthday. What a birthday surprise for his parents. And he also worked at Bestbuy. He says he does it for the chicks. I say he does it because of the low education. But he'll fight me on it, so whatever. 

The nice thing about working at Bestbuy, is that. When you get asked a question. No matter how you answer it, if you act like you know the tiniest thing about it, they'll buy it. I told a lady she could hook her camera to a microwave oven to charge it. She left with a 400 dollar camera. Go figure.

When I finally arrived at home. I saw the living room light on. And before I walked in, I made a guess on why. "He's playing Call of Duty." I thought to myself. And when I walked in. I was wrong. He was playing static television. Literally. Static. He was sitting on the couch staring at the TV in only boxers. And his eyes were blood red. When he started laughing at the TV, I walked into my room. He was obviously done upstairs for the night.

I laid down on my bed and look up at the cealing. The way my ceiling is, it looks like paint was dripping at one point. There are mini paint dropplets hanging in frozen time. Even if I sound like a druggie saying that, it's what I think.

I reached under my bed and pulled up my favorite porn magazine. The thing is though, when I went to open the first page. It ripped in the middle like it was glued. It took me a second to realize why. That's when I got up and walked back into the living room. "Chris you dumbass! How could you jizz on top of my magazine bro?" I blurted out. I stood there staring at him. He finally turned his head towards me. "Dude. I want. I want some popcorn. Tell Charlie to get some popcorn." he replied, then immediately started smiling. "Who the hell is Charlie?" I said in a disgusted kind of way. "Dude. He's my hero!" He then made noises like a car. "Charlie the unicorn bro!" after he had said that, he started laughing really hard. I lifted up just my right eye brow and then I turned around and walked back into my room.

Life was weird where I lived. Of course you had your sluts, and beauty queens like everywhere else. Your emos and punks. Your freaks, and your geeks. But in the end, everyone seemed the same. I'm not sure if that's everywhere. But here it did. You could compare Chris to a beauty pageant winner and find similarities. Even if they were almost impossible to find.

Everyone says I'm such a pervert because the only girl I ever dated was religious. And so she didn't want to have sex, or even play around until she was 18. At first it didn't bother me. But when she made me say things like "Bless the lord" when I went to kiss her. It got out of hand. I'm not saying that it's not right for her to think like that. But she doesn't have to drag me into it. The past is over, that's why it's called the past.

Not a lot of girls liked me. Some said I was repulsive. And the ones that did like me, scared me. I wouldn't say I'm ugly. I'm pretty damn gorgeous if I do say so myself. I'm 5 foot 12, have long dark brown hair. It reaches my shoulders. I have a lip ring, and a nose stud. I tend to wear all the colors of the rainbow. If the rainbow was black, grey, and brown. My bottoms are more then likely jeans. I hardly ever wear shorts. And I'm average size. I weigh 168 pounds. And have blue eyes.

For only being 17, I was sexy. Then again I'm also told I think of myself to much. Not that I think that's true, but I can't say it's not either. I listened to bands like My Chemical Romance, Skillet, Skrillex, and Brokencyde. I liked to draw and play guitar. On Rockband. Since I actually can't play guitar.

Even though I checked out a lot of girls. I did have a "crush" on a girl. Her name was Claire. She was about 5 foot 6. Had long black hair. Ear piercings, nose piercing, tongue piercing, lip piercing. You name it, she had it. She wasn't overwhelmed. But she had a lot. She was porcellon white, and dressed like I did. I mean she wore just t-shirts a lot of the time. Which I found was a huge turn on. She was also a 36 DD. I knew this because I watch, and listen to a lot of conversations. And one day I heard from the girls bathroom. "The only reason Claire gets checked out is because of her 36 DD boobs. She's ugly and pathetic." It kind of bugged me. But hey, information is information. And one of the best parts. Even though I don't want to admit it. Was her eyes. They were very bright green. I felt like crying when I saw them, their beauty was stunning.

Eventually I did fall asleep. Because the next thing I knew. I rolled over and some girl without a shirt on was laying beside me. My first reaction was "Oh my god! What do I do?" then at second glance. My reaction was "Damn girl, you're fine. Can I touch?" That's when she opened her eyes and screamed. I jumped backwards and fell off my bed. "What are you doing here!"  She shouted out at me. "What do you mean what am I doing here? This is my room numb nuts." I replied. She gave me the strangest look, and quickly covered herself with my blanket. That's when Chris walked in and looked at her and smiled. He turned to me and had a guilty look on his face. "What did you do Chris?" I asked patiently. "I umm. I don't really remember. But I know whatever it is. You won't like it." he responded. He started scratching the back of his head and had a real teethy smile. 

The girl had gotten up and rushed out of the room. We both looked through my door and saw her pulling on her pants, and buttoning up the shirt she must have removed. She then opened the door and rushed out. Which followed by a slam of the door. 

"You sure know how to please a lady, Chris." I said with a cocky accent. "Yeah I know. Maybe I should teach you some day." He replied sarcastically. He picked up his socks off the ground and put them on. He then sat down and turned on the TV. I stood there thinking of a second. But my mind was blank. I turned around and walked back into my room, and fell back onto my bed.