Silent Stitches

It was a warm and sunny day, at least it was now. Alyss was an 18 year old teenager that was sarcastic to everybody and hated everybody. She had blonde scene hair (emo hair), and she loved to wear black.(graphic tee's,leggings,sneakers.)She also had tattoos and piercings. One day, she decided to take a walk because her family was yelling at her about being emo. It was all just too much for her. She HATED her family sometimes. Except for her little sister, Savannah. Savannah said she wanted to be," just like" Alyss. Alyss always smiled thinking about this, because she knew her 7 year old sister understood her. Not many people understood Alyss, she was always the outsider. She didn't care that she was the outsider though, in fact, she kinda liked being the outsider. Alyss loved being the different one. Little did she know, she was about to become a monster of difference.

 Alyss continued her walk and stopped for a minute to text on her phone. While this happened, somebody pushed her in the middle of the road and her head splattered. Alyss was surprised to wake up later. She thought 100% she was going to die that instant. She awoke in a hospital room... but there was something strange about this hospital: it was in the woods. The hospital had a few "doctors" and they were discussing "medical" terms about Alyss. "We cannot allow her to see her...her.. "face". If she see's her face, she could go berserk and try to kill people to try to avenge herself.", one doctor said to another doctor. "Yes, but she will try to go back to her everyday routine soon enough and eventually see her..."face". Besides, she will find out sooner or later. It is no secret, Dr.Phillips.", the other doctor replied. Alyss heard footsteps coming towards her "hospital" room. The two men walked inside smiling at Alyss. One man, Dr. Haruto, handed Alyss a mirror. Alyss saw stitches ALL over her face. She could see, but she had no eyes. Her eye sockets were bloody, and her mouth had been sewn up so she could not talk. Alyss had so much rage inside, she wanted to kill everybody. This wasn't fair to her, that jerk who pushed her should've watched where the hell they were going. Alyss grabbed the two doctors by the throat and twisted their heads as she was twisting hers. Their heads snapped and made their limp bodies fall to the ground. Alyss started wrecking things, throwing them everywhere and spurting out as much rage as she could. She was silent, and she had stitches all over her, because of that god dang jerk that pushed her into the road. She would find him, and kill him/her if it was the last thing she did. Alyss ran out of the building and she walked the streets as if she was continuing her walk from earlier, except that she was a monster now. Alyss still walks the streets trying to find her killer so that she could avenge herself. She also kills the other criminals who hurt other human beings.

                                                                                       THE END.

I know this wasn't scary at all, but this was my first creepypasta. I promise, my creepypasta's WILL get better. Have a great day :).