The Dream!!!

Austin's P.O.V.

I carried Ally back to Sonic Boom she fell asleep in my arms. She was so flawless. She didn't snore very loud, she had a lock of hair in front of her left eye. She also mutters in her sleep.

"Ughhh Dallas you are a lying..." Ally says in her sleep.

"We know." I mutter to her.

I take her to the practice room and set her on the bean bag next to the piano.

I remember when I first met her. I ran to the drums as Dez filmed and I played the drums with the corn dogs. I only ate them because of her beauty and I became memorized and stupid.

"Austin..." She says the lock of hair that was in her face floated as she spoke.

"Yes, I'm here." I say brushing the lock of hair in front of her face.

"I- I- I love you..." She says.

"It's ok she is dreaming..." I whisper. "Even if she is that means she has feelings for me!"

I sit on another bean bag and start to doze off. Finally I fall asleep.

[AUSTIN'S DREAM]

"Ally you awake?" I ask.

She opens her eyes and she smiles sweetly and hugs me. Then she sots on my lap.

"Uhhh Ally you ok?!" I ask in a frightened tone.

She just stares at me and leans into kiss me.

I jump up and run. I am at the Sonic Boom front door and try to open it but it's locked. I see the key on the counter and run towards it and see... DALLAS DEAD!!! Uhhh I may dislike Dallas but I don't hate him that much!

Blood is all over his face a knife in his forehead and cut marks all over his body.

"Dallas!!! What happen?!" I scream and shake him violently.

"He- her." He says weakly and points at the employee's only door and see Ally with a.... A... Cat Woman Suit???!!!

I sprint for the keys. Out of the blue Dez attacks me. He has a Cat Woman suit on too.

"This is scary." I say and start smacking Dez to get off me.

Ally hisses and jumps from the stairs at me.... Dang she can jump. I duck and she misses by not even an inch. Ally has her hand in the claw position.

"She doesn't have claws.. Gulp... Right?!"

I start to run she keeps chasing me I throw guitars, drum sticks, and... A Tiara?!

She slashes them to the side and then she pounces and the claws are in back the pain was excruciating. I start to claw the floor and then total darkness.

-------------------------------------------------

I know it was short. I am at a soccer game for my brother. Wish him luck.

I will try to have the next chapter up I hope by tomorrow! My brother has a party so it might be short as well thanks and have magnificent day!!! XD