The Lying Boyfriend

Ally's P.O.V.

"DEZ why are you here?!" I ask my mouth open wide.

"I am here to see the movie duhh." He says holding a tissue. "Hush it's starting."

I turn around and put my head on Dallas's chest staring at the screen, the girl walking in the rain all by herself.

After an another hour I hear... Crying? I turn around.

"Dez are you crying" I ask and see him with a boat load of tissues around him.

"Yes. Poor Kayla, her best friend is now her crush." Dez says and sniffles and cries again.

Wow I think to myself, I'm very emotional for a romantic movie but I haven't cried... Yet.

~

"Ally I got to go." Dallas says in a sad tone and sounds as if he was rushing me.

"Ok. See you tomorrow at school." I say and start to walk to Sonic Boom.

I am sooooo happy Dallas called and took me out some where. I keep walking and keep thinking of today and then I forgot Trish was gonna text me! I start looking in my purse for my phone.

"I can't find it." I mumble.

I keep looking and still can't find it.

"Maybe Dallas has it!" I mumble and start to head back to the theatre. I look at the ground and keep mumbling and bump into Austin!

Austin's P.O.V.

*2 hours earlier*

I walk towards Suzie's Soups and have my hands in my black skinny jean pockets. I take out my phone and see no new messages. I stop and stare at my phone and open up a new message. I want to tell Ally I like her but she goes out with Dallas and she is happy with him.

I put my phone away and keep walking. I look through the giant window and see Dallas going to kiss Ally. She let him kiss her! Then Dallas sees me and hides they talk for awhile and he starts to carry her and walks to the theatre.

I sit and wonder what to do. I try to call Dez but he turned his phone off. I sit and take some popcorn from a random person and eat it very sloppily.

I get up and start to walk around the mall and just walk to no one know where.

*An hour later*

I am walking still and walk back and see Ally walking out and seeing Dallas saying good bye. I hide behind a tree and watch Ally walk to Sonic Boom I guess. I start to follow her and then she looks in her bag and starts to talk to self and starts to walk towards me. There us nowhere to hide so I stand there and wait for her to notice me.Then she bumps into me.

"Ow." I say in a funny tone.

"I'm sorry." She finally looks up. Hi Austin. Have you seen my phone? She asks and gives me a hug.

She tries to pull away but I am lost in her sweet scent.

Austin can you let go? She asks trying to pull away.

"Oh sorry." I say and my face gets hot and she blushes. "So you lost your phone? "Let's look!" I say and walk towards the theatre.

We walk in silence. Then we see Dallas. Ohhh no.

"DALLAS!' Ally yells and starts to tear up. "Is this why I haven't seen you in about two months?!"

Dallas is kissing another girl!

"Ughhh... Ally it's not what you think." Dallas says still holding the girls hand.

"It's exactly how it looks!" Ally yells and buries her head in my chest.

I glare at Dallas and hug Ally and let her soak my jacket with her tears.

-------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked it!!

Comment and vote please!!!!

If you want Trish X Dez then tell me and I will do the best I can.

Thanks have a nice day!