Preference: Your first kiss

Hey Gladers! These preferences are a little longer than the others and super fluffy ^__^
Enjoy!

Thomas:
"Y/N?" A voice called, you turned around from what you were doing to see Thomas jogging over to you. "Yeah?" You answered, trying to keep your cool, but you could feel your heart racing. He leaned on a tree a little and suddenly became awkward "Listen...I have these really strong feelings for you...and I wanted to ask you if I could maybe kiss you? I mean, I don't mind-" He was stuttering and lost for words so you planted your lips on his as an answer. He was shocked at first and then kissed back, his hands resting on your hips and yours around his back. He pulled away and mumbled "Wow...". You giggled and leaned in again.

Minho:
You were sat in the medjack room with absolutely nothing to do, Jeff and Clint were out fixing up a builder's arm so you were left alone. Suddenly, Minho barged in and planted himself on the bed next to you. "Woah, Minho. You okay?" You ask, laughing a little. He looked up at you with puppy eyes and whispered "My lip hurts can you kiss it better?"
You couldnt help but smirk at his awful pickup line, but something else was bothering you. Did he really just say that? To you? You looked back at him and he quickly looked down to your lips and back up, you nodded lightly and he needed no more to be said or done. His lips crashed into yours and his hands guided you to lie back on the bed. Minho was on top of you and still kissing. When you pulled away for breath you asked him "Are you feeling better?" But he shook his head "I think I need a little more medication." He winked and went straight back to kissing.

Newt:
You and Minho were going to be back from your run a lot later than usual. It was getting very dark and the doors would be closing any minute. But you were close and determined to make it. Exhausted, and most likely dehydrated, you both sprint through the maze towards the doors, you turn the corner to see a crowd of Gladers waiting for you, only Newt wasn't there. It bothered you and you wondered if Minho had noticed. You and Minho shot past the doors just before they began to close shut. You had to go back to the map room and report as usual but Newt was still on your mind. He was always there to greet you before. Minho finished and headed out for food and you were done soon after. You opened the door to see Newt stood there, he looked pale. You ran straight into Newts arms and he hugged back, after all, he was your best freind, only you wished he was more. "Don't you bloody do that to me again Y/N." He scolded, but he was smiling. "And you. You weren't there! I was worried Newt!" You protest back. He sighed in your arms and pulled away from the hug, his hands on your shoulders. "I didn't want to watch in case, in case you didn't... In case you didnt make it..." He looked down in shame.
"Newt?"
"Yeah...?"
"I'll always make it back, okay? Always. I wouldn't do that to you." You go in for another hug and he hugged back tighter this time. "Good that." He sighed. You then pulled away and before you could properly his lips were on yours, you were initially shocked do didn't kiss back at first. Newt pulled away "I-I-I'm-I'm sorry."
"Don't be." You smiled and pulled him in for a proper kiss.

Gally:
You were finishing up with a new work bench for Frypan when Gally jogged over to you. You looked away shyly, he had been your crush for a while now and you were almost certain he didn't feel the same towards you. Sure, you two were good friends but he didn't show any signs of wanting more. So you did your best to not show any towards him. "Hey, Y/N." He greeted, helping you pack away the tools. "Hi, oh uh, thanks." You smiled gratefully but still couldn't bring your eyes to face his. "You shouldn't work do hard, you'll tire yourself out too much." He warned you, he sounded concerned. "I'm fine, besides, it's good to keep busy." You were being honest, if you stopped working for long enough you'd start thinking about Gally and that just made you sad. "Hey, Y/N stop a minute." Gally asked, he then put a hand on your shoulder and lowered his head to look at you. You glanced at him for but a second and looked away, blushing. "Look at me." He spoke calmly. You hesitated at first and then looked at him. His hand mi ed yi under your chin and he leaned in for a gentle kiss, his lips brushed against yours and you kissed back. He then btaight you in for a hug and you didn't resist in the slightest, "'S'my girl." He smiled, kissing you on your forehead.