Author's Chapter

Welp. This marks the end of Alyhonea's adventure. If you were wondering, her name is said "ah-lee-on-eeah." Roughly. Actually, I lied about the first part. One more part will be uploaded as an epilogue. I can't just leave Alyhonea and Moden sprawled out on a battlefield! They're my babies. . . Anyways, because I deceived you by making it seem as if this is a part, the final part will actually be posted immediately after this. I hope you have enjoyed the story thus far. I sincerely apologize for dragging this out for so long. Thank you so much if you stuck around.

I will write here my post about what will be happening when it comes to my writing:

Okay, so basically, I need to sort myself out. I have like 3 more parts left for "The Angel's Demon" so I am going to finish that first. Next up is "Vanity" and lastly "Demonic Presence". After that, three other stories are going to be posted to replace the finished works. In place of "Vanity" will be a story that will be determined at a later date. In place of "Demonic Presence" will be the second part to the Presence Trilogy "Royal Presence". Finally, in place of "The Angel's Demon" l will be posting a BaekYeol fanfic, "Broken" which I am really excited about. Please look forward to this. Sorry for my lack of activity as well. Inspiration is hard to come by.

Okay, did you catch that? Now that this will be done, I will wrap up "Vanity" and "Demonic Presence". For those of you interested in reading more of my work I will write a description of the upcoming stories, yes? Otherwise, continue to the final chapter of "The Angel's Demon". . .

TO BE DETERMINED

Royal Presence - Shadow had made her first official kill when she killed Eli's father. After his death, Eli had been appointed to be the new boss, meaning he had the power to assign who was to be killed. One day, Eli calls Shadow to his office and tells her who her new target is. And this kill will be a royal pain.

Broken (BaekYeol) - Two years had passed since Chanyeol had seen Baekhyun. The last time he had seen him, it was when Baekhyun had been about to propose but after walking into a room where Chanyeol had lain seemingly naked with Taehyung he had decided to leave and never return. But he never said they wouldn't meet again. It's a normal morning when Chanyeol's co-assistant is hired, but it becomes anything but normal when he finds out that the new secretary is none other than Byun Baekhyun.

Please look forward to these, and enjoy the final chapter. Thank you. Have a nice day!