Mac Imagine

Y/n Pov

I can't believe I let my best friend Regina talk me into coming up to her house in Utah! I have been driving for what seems to feel like forever.

You pull up to the bar Luna Mesa the one she told you about.You saw Devon's car and you saw a red pick up truck there too. You get up and walk inside and you see Regina, Devon, Walter and some redneck looking dude drinking whiskey.

You and Regina got caught up and then you asked her "Who is the redneck?"

"Oh that is Mac he is Walter's son."She said. You and her went to play pool and you saw Mac get up then you felt someone grind up against you from behind.You spin around to try to hit him but he dodged it.

"Ya know I love a girl with a feisty attitude."He stated smirking.Up close he looked attractive in his own way. "Well, now you know how I am." You say back to him.

Later on that night Mac played pool with you. You and him both had a messed up past and you felt connected to him in a way. Then the juke box started playing "Closer" By Nine Inch Nails.So you started singing quietly.

All of a sudden Mac picked you up and started dancing with you. He pulled you close and started grabbing at your butt.You two danced for the rest of the night.So, now you like this redneck that has marks on him from something and you were suppose to be visiting your best friend. Now the one question is will you return home to Georgia???