There's a new Cast Member

Norman's Pov

  I was Daryl and was getting ready to go on set for the day when Andy said "Did you hear there is going to be a new cast member today?"

  "No I didn't know." Then we show this jeep wrangler pull in.The driver door popped open and I saw cowgirl boots.Then I saw the woman with Y/C/H pop out and shut the door.She walked to Greg's trailer and then she came out in a outfit and she had fake blood everywhere on her.

  She walked over to us and said "Hi I'm Y/N the new member of the cast."I shook her hand and I saw Veritas Aequitas on her wrist.That is from The Boondock Saints!!

  "Hi I'm Norman" I reply then Andy shook her hand. "Oh.. Y/n time to get to work!" Robert yelled.Then she was off and I saw Robert hand her a bow and arrow.Through out the day I kept getting glances at Y/n she was just so beautiful even in fake blood. God I'm a dork!!

 Later on in the day me and Y/N both got a break.Now with every new cast and crew member I have to lick them.Y/N was talking to Michael Cudlitz so I decided to sneak up behind her. I start to walk up behind her when Michael caught me.He just chuckled.

  I ran up behind her and turn her face and lick her cheek. "Oh my god Norman hahahah" Y/N laughed. Then I saw her cheeks turn red.I made her blush. 

  That was the first time and not the last time I did that stuff to her.But one day I will ask her out and make sure I kiss before I ask too.  But everyone know how I am ;)