Dirty Five-Some Imagine for Bella

"Your ridiculous." You told Zayn. you had been at his house and he was trying to find something to wear since he was still in his p.j.'s and the boys were coming over soon.

"Oh come on, how long did it take you to pick your outfit?" He asked motioning to the pair of skinny jeans,purple top, and leather jacket you were currently wearing.

"Only about five minutes." You told him mocking him as he went through hos closet.

"Oh really?" He asked unconvinced.

"Yep. Only five minutes, and not a minute over." You told him smiling. "And here you are taking...three times as long." You tolled him looking at the time on your phone.

"Okay, got it." He said completly ignoring you and pulling out an outfit, and going to the bathroom to get ready.

You sighed and walked downstairs and as if on cue, the door bell rang.

You opened it to find the rest of the boys with pizza boxes, and beer in their hands.

"BELLA!!" They all screamed as they took you in a hug.

"Boys!" You screamed hugging them back.

"We got food." Niall says placing the pizza boxes on the table and going into the cuboard and getting plates."And good thing 'cause I'm starvin'" He said.

"...and beer!" Louis says setting them down next to the pizza.

You all sat around the table, and started eating just as Zayn finally finished getting ready as he joined you guys.

"Where have you been, mate?" Louis.asks him taking a bite out of his pizza.

"He's been prettyin' himself up for the past thirty minutes." You told them.

"Well I look good now, so it was worth it." He said putting himself a couple slices of pizza.

******

After you finished eating you all gathered in the living room, and plopped on the couch.

"I'm stuffed." Harry said patting his stomach.

"Well I'm bored." Louis said.

"Let's play a game?" You suggested.

"Spin the bottle." Harry said giving you a wink.

"No, truth or dare!" Niall said and everyone agreed.

"Me first." Liam said. "Louis, truth or dare?"

"Dare." Louis said.

"I dare you to attempt braiding Bella's hair." Liam said and you shot Louis a death stare.

"Do it and you'll wake up covered.in spoons from head to toe." You said protecting your long, brown hair that you loved with your life. Your head snapped to Liam. "If you don't change the dare...you'll die too." You told him sending him death stare as the rest of the boys looked at you amused.

"Okay, okay," He said as he put his hands up in surrender.

"I dare you to instead, tweet a picture of you in your boxers to Eleanor under a caption saying "I know.your missin' this after last time." Liam said evily.

"Okay, be right back." He said as he took his phone and went to the bathroom. Leave it to Louis to be this comitted to a game of truth or dare.

As soon as he came back, you all took your phones out and checked your Twitters to see that the picture is now trending on Twitter. You all retweeted it and within minutes #LouisTalkAboutNaughtyTomlinsonwas trending on twitter. You all stared cracking up and Louis just sat there smiling, proud of himself.

Once you all controlled yourself the game continued.

"Okay so my turn." Louis said. "Harry truth or dare?" He asked.

"Truth," Harry responded.

"Would you ever have a three some?" Louis asked him.

"Probably," Harry said cheekily. "Okay, so, Bella," He began. "Truth or dare?" He asked you.

"Dare." You said bravily.

"I dare you to have a six some with us." Harry said as all the heads turned to you.

"Not this dare again." You said. Every time you would play this game, you would get the same dare, and you would keep saying no, but they wouldn't take no for an answer.

You sighed and rolled my eyes and got up to walk away when Liam took you and carried you to the bedroom as the rest followed.

Harry came on top of you and peeled your clothes off.

Louis then came and start kissing your neck, and finding your sweetspot causing you to moan.

Liam took advantage of your open mouth to put his member into your mouth.

After bobbing up and down, a few times, and you still moaning from Niall, who was still passionatley kissing your neck, Liam released in your mouth and left the room. While Niall inserted his tongue into you.

You moaned loudley at the wave of pleasure that was being sent through your body.

Zayn then,came beside you.

"Suck me, baby" He said into your ear. You did as he told you causing him to moan.

Niall inserted two fingers into you. You moan against Zayn member sending vibration through him and he came a minute after making you do the same on Niall's hand and Zayn and Niall went downstairs.

Leaving only you and Louis. While Harry was nowhere to be seen.

He began to suck on your right breast, and squeezing your left one.

Then Harry came throught the door, and he motioned to Louis saying that to leave. Louis smiled and went downstairs with the other boys.

"All mine." Harry said in a raspy voice.

He removed his pants and boxers and without warning, slide his length in you causing you to moan very loud.

"Ahh, shit, Harry!" You winced.

"You like that, babe?" He asked as he began to thrust harder.

You just nodded in response.

"Answer me!" He said while thrusti.f into you faster and harder.

"YEES! Fuck, Harry." You moan so loud that the rest of the boys heard you.

"Who's the only one that can make you feel this good?" Harry asked.

"You, just you!" You moaned over your limit.

Harry reached his high in you and you did the same right after.

"Was the dare worth it?" He said collapsing by your side.

"Most definatley." You said smiling before he out all of his clothes back on leaving you there.

------------

Well...my second six some. These are starting to get awkward writing because I have One Direction picures in my room, and when I look at them I can't picture them doing this! I was up almost all night writing these because I realised how long I kept you waiting so I posted like four of them all in one day!

I feel so accomplished. :)

Comment & Vote! Tell me what you think!

And check out my new story called 'Lost'. Okay bye! :)

~Chicago_Livin