He Cheated - Niall (part 2)

~Niall's POV~

Oh, God. Oh, God. What just happened? The love of my life, the girl that I called my Princess, just walked away heartbroken and in tears because I was to stupid to tell her myself about the biggest mistake I made a day before I came home. At that point I did the only thing I could think of. I ran after her.

"Y/N WAIT! Please just let me explain. Please!" I told her heartbroken at the thought of her leaving me.

"Leave me alone Niall!" She said running down the sidewalk away from our flat.

I couldn't move anymore. I couldn't feel my legs anymore. She left. She left and she's never coming back all because of a stupid stupid mistake I made with...with E-. I cut my thoughts off with another one. Did she see who the girl was? Oh God, I couldn't let this get any worse I had to get her and explain this to her. It was just a mistake.

~Flashback~

I was in a club with the boys and Harry wanted us to met one of his "friends". I was at the bar, a girl was looking at me and being as drunk as I was I made my way over to her ordered ourselves a couple more drinks and that's the last thing I remember.

The next morning, the day we went home to our girls, I was completely hungover and Liam came up to me with a picture of me kissing her.

I couldn't remember anything. I didn't know how I was going to explain it to Y\N.

"Oh God." I told Liam in shock.

"How did this happen, mate? What are you going to tell Y/N?" He asked me.

"I don't know how it happened I don't remember." I told him.

"Oh god. Y/N. What am I going to tell her?! She's going to leave me!" I told him putting my hands on my face.

"Its all right mate. I'm sure if you tell her in the most sensitive, gentle way, I'm sure that ,in time, she'll understand." He said putting his hand on my bare back to comfort me. My bare back?

"Why am I naked?! DID I SLEEP WITH HER?!" I asked him already knowing the answer.

"I'm afraid so mate." He told me.

"Oh no this could not get any worse. Y/N is going to leave me, Liam! What do I do?!" I told him leaning back on my bed with my eyes starting to tear up from the thought of losing Y/N.

"Calm down, mate. I'm sure there is something we can do." He said being interrupted by my phone text message tone. I got up seeing it was a text from Y/N.

From My Princess <3 Hey babe! I can't wait to see you today! xxxx -Y/N

I couldn't respond. I couldn't think of anything to say. No. I wasn't going to tell her over the phone. I'll tell her when we are back home and its the right time. For now I texted back.

To My Princess <3: Hi Princess. I can't wait to see you either. I've missed you. xx -N

Then I turned back to Liam.

"Okay so first I'm assuming you want to tell Harry." He said getting my attention.

"Tell Harry what" I started but cutting myself off knowing what he meant. Oh fuck. I was wrong. NOW things couldn't possibly get worse.

"The girl I slept with...was Harry's friend? Correction girlfriend? Elizabeth? I slept with Elizabeth?!" I asked him frantically.

He just nodded his head in response.

I ran out of the room just to see Harry cuddled up on the couch with Elizabeth. She must of sneaked out and slept on the couch.

"Morning, mate." Harry said smiling.