Truth or dare with the Cullens/wife swap chapter 2

Chapter 2

Nessie´s POV

I nearly jumped out of bed and grabbed the big brown envelope.

'Let´s go!' I said to Aunt Alice. She nodded and we headed downstairs.

'Em! Rose! Bella! Eddie! Jazz!´ Alice said. One by one they entered the room. I hid the envelope under my PJ's. My momma took me from Alice and sat down on the couch. My daddy sat next to us and put his arm around momma's shoulders.

"What is it, Alice?" Uncle Jazz said and put his arms around Alice's waist. My momma tickled my stomach, but in stead of actually tickling me she was tickling the envelope under my PJ's.

"What's this?" She asked, giving Alice and me confused looks. I crawled from my mommy to daddy and showed him my thoughts. A smile appeared on his face.

"Don't worry ,love," He said to momma and took the envelope. "Are you sure, Alice?" He said.

"Absolutely!" She laughed. All my aunts and uncles were giving the three of us confused looks.

"We're in!" I squealed. 

"YES!" Uncle Em boomed and lifted me up high in the air. I giggled with excitement as he threw me up and down, nearly hitting the ceiling as I flew up. I was snatched out of the air by Auntie Rose, who held me close to her chest. I touched her face and showed her how hungry I was.

"Right," She laughed and took me to the kitchen. I could hear the other's discussing how we'd proceed. Rosie set me on the counter and I watched her make me some pancakes.

"How's my favorite granddaughter today?" My grandma Esme's voice asked. I looked around to find that granddaughter.

"She means you, silly!" Aunt Rosalie laughed and Grandma took me into her arms. I played with her soft caramel colored curls.

"Great, thank you," I said through my thoughts.

"Good, I see your aunt is making you breakfast, I'm off to the shops, ok?" She said and set me in my high chair. I played with my fingers. Daddy! I called to him, knowing he'd hear me. I only had time to blink once before I was in his arms. I sighed happily.

"What is it, dear?" He spoke softly. I don't know.. I sent. He laughed shortly.

"Here's your breakfast, Ness!" Aunt Rose handed daddy the plate and walked to the living room. I sat on the couch watching TV as I ate. I laughed at the TV shows and finished breakfast. I hopped off the couch and wandered off outside.

"Nessie!" My momma's voice sounded.. off. I turned around and tilted my head to the right a bit. I was scooped up into her arms and she carried me inside. I held my hand to her cheek and showed her that I wanted to go outside.

"Soon, baby, but you need to change," Auntie Alice appeared in front of me.

"Let me take it from here, Bells," My mother frowned.

"I can dress my daughter!" Alice rolled her eyes.

"Even though you're immortal now your sense of fashion hasn't improved, seriously, believe me." She laughed and I jumped out of my mommy's arms, but not before I reached up and showed her that I'd go outside with her as soon as I was back.

"Ok, Renesmee," Mama sent me a smile and went to my daddy, who I could hear upstairs. I climbed up the stairs to my closet that was in a spare room of the house. Alice was just half a step behind me.

"Right, let's see," She pulled out different outfits and laid them out for me to choose from. I chose the black skirt with a hot pink top. Alice handed me a soft pink cardigan to go with it and some shoes. She did my hair and kissed the top of my head as she finished.