Truth or dare with the Cullens/wife swap

APOV

"Jazz! Jazzie?" I said, knowing that he would hear me wherever I was in the house. A second later, he was leaning casually in the doorway.

"Yes,my dear?" I smiled, he knew exactly what I wanted.

"I'm bored!"

"I can sense that, what do you want to do then?" I thought about that for a second. Then I had the most brilliant plan EVER!! Seconds later I saw it in a vision. Yes!

"What are you up to,Alice?" He said, unsure of my emotions.

"Let's get everybody together!" I dashed out of the room and entered the living room.

"Edward,Bella,Ness,Rose,Emmett?" I called. Couple seconds later they entered.

"What is it,Alice?" Bella asked.

"Well, Esme and Carlisle aren't home,soooooo, I thought that we could play truth or dare?" I squealed.

"Hell yeah!" Emmett screamed, as excited as I was.

Edward growled. "Does Nessie have to play?"

"Dad! I am 3 years old, so I can decide myself! Can I play Alice?" She asked in a sweet tone.

"Of course,my dear niece! Erm,Jazz can you help me for a second?" We pushed all the furniture away and created a circle.

"So,who's first?" I asked.

"ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!!" Emmett shouted, nearly jumping through the roof.

"Okay,Emmett it will be!" I said. This is gonna be so GOOD!!!

Emmett started. "Errr..Jasper, truth or dare?"

JPOV

"Err..Jasper,truth or dare?"

Well, if I would choose truth he would think I'm a coward and if I choose dare it will be really bad.

I decided. "Truth.

'Coward!" Emmett muttered under his breath. "Where is the weirdest place you and Alice had sex?"

O shit! Edward was gonna kill us! "Uuh..on Edwards piano..." Edwards face turned purple. I hid Alice behind my back.

"ON MY PIANO!!!!!!!!!!!!?????" He boomed. Bella took his hand in her and he relaxed. I sent him a wave of calmness and he finally sat down. I pulled Alice onto my lap.

"My turn!" I said. I would make Emmett pay! "Rose,truth or dare?"

RPOV

"Rose,truth or dare?" Of course he had to pick me! He wanted to make Emmett pay! Well done Emmmett! Ugh,this would be BAD!! But I didn't want a bad reputation, it was my everything!

"Dare me,my dear brother!" I said, my voice confident.

"I dare you to go to Newton's house, knock on the door and say that you think he's sexy and that you want to make out with him. Then you make out with him and when you're finished you slap him in the face and say 'That was the worst sex ever!' and run away." He finished with a smirk.

DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN IT!!!! STUPID JASPER!!! I would kill him after this dare!

JPOV

I laughed mentally as I thought of the dare I had given Rose. Emmett would pay! Gnanana! This is gonna be GENIUS!!

EPOV

Jasper's dead!

APOV

We all went to the Newton kid's place and hid in the bushes. Beside me Renesmee was giggeling like a school girl. I smiled. Rose knocked on the door. Mike opened and stared at the goddess in the doorway.Rose grabbed him and started kissing him and he didn't resist! GROSS!!! After probably 2 minutes she stopped and smacked him in the face.