Later.

"Where have you been?" Ally walked into the kitchen to find her mother unpacking food from plastic bags littering the entire room.

"I went to get catch up work from.... Umm... Emma. Yep. Didn't Charlotte tell you?" She said smiling to herself while she thought about her afternoon grabbing an apple from the fruit bowl and biting into it.

"Right.... Emma's.... Anyway. Would you mind bringing those bags upstairs? Thanks." Clare gestured to two bags sitting by the door. Ally picked them up and put them outside Clare's room on her way to her room.

*knock knock*

"Come in."

Sam opened the door to find Ally sitting at her desk drawing.

"You okay?"

"Yeah I'm good." She smiled as he walked over to her bed and sat down. "You okay?"

"Yeah, no I'm good Al. How is Drew?"

Shit. Charlotte told him.

"He's fine... Um... Can I help you with something?" She knew he wanted something.

"No nothing. I just wanted to make sure you're okay."

"Okay..." He got up to leave while Ally turned back to her paper but just stared at it.

"Ally, you do know that I still love you the same, right?" She adjusted herself in the chair. She nodded

"Because, well yes, this is hard for me too, and I'll admit I don't really know how to react to this... But I know that you're still you, and that you'll always be you... And that.... That..." He began to cry. Ally knew not to touch him, so she soothed him with her words of wisdom.

"Sam it's okay. I know you still love me! I understand where you're coming from Sami... Look, this is hard for all of us, but it will get better! I promise. I am not going anywhere, and nor is anyone else here. Okay? Sam look at me. Sam. Sam! Alright?" He nodded, then smiled at her and walked out of the room.

Ally sat at her desk for a while staring at the paper with a half drawn bird on it.

"Dinner!"

Ally put her pencil down and smiled at her completed piece of artwork.

She stepped into the kitchen and saw everyone sitting around the table.

"Is salmon okay Ally?"

"Hmmm? Yeah."

Charlotte and Sam made conversation while Ally sat there quietly and observed the cute couple.

They finished their dinner and they all migrated to the living room to watch a movie after they all helped tided up.

Since Ally's father had left them, they all had to work hard in keeping the house tidy, and organised.

"How's Drew?" Clare asked.

Ally had no idea what to say - did her mother know where she went? So she played it cool.

"He is fine. Busy, but good."

"He sounded very excited to talk to you when he called before."

"Really? I dunno why... He just called to see how I was doing and that sort of stuff. But he is good."

"That's good."

After "Back To The Future" finished, Ally went up to her room. She had school the next day, but was not going back for two days more.

She walked into her room, grabbed her pyjamas then walked into her bathroom to take a shower.

When she got out of the shower, she stared at herself in the mirror - at her reflection - trying to imagine herself bald.

It was hard for her to imagine, and it upset her thinking about it, so she looked away and continued getting dressed.

She lay in bed awake that night. She could hear Sam and Charlotte talking in the living room downstairs, before they went to their cottage.

She looked at her clock '5:49am'

'How am I still awake?' She wondered if the medication had made her so tired, or if it was helping at all. She figured the doctors wouldn't give her a placebo, so she believed it was working.

She fell asleep and didn't wake up till 11am.