Home Again.

"I know Sir. Yes I fully understand. Yes. Of course Sir, but would you... No please! Would you please just listen to me for a minute! Please. No that is discrimination! That is complete prejudice-ism... Please just..." Ally woke up to her mother on the phone in the other room.

"You okay?" She jumped when she heard Sam's voice coming from the chair at her desk.

"Um... Sam... What are you doing in here..." Ally asked in her morning-monotone voice.

"Charlotte is making us tea so she asked me to keep an eye on you until she returns." He said proudly.

She gave him an acknowledging look.

"So how are you feeling?" He asked attempting to make het feel more comfortable.

"Sam I'm fine. And you don't need to stay in here with me."

"But Char said..."

"I know what my sister said, but I want you to trust that I'm fine." She said offering a smile.

"Okay... I'll be.... Uh..." Sam got up and left her bedroom.

Ally rolled over and stared at the wall a few inches from her faces, as she wished she didn't have to put her family through all this trouble.

"Hey sweetie. You awake?" Ally realised she had dozed off after Sam walked out, so she sat rubbing her eyes before she spoke to her mother.

"I'm awake now..."

"Good. Its half past one in the afternoon, now I know you're not feeling very well, but you need to eat something, so hurry up and come down when you're dressed." Ally nodded and Clare left the room.

Ally stood up, walked over to her dresser, put on jeans, a grey sweatshirt, applied light makeup and went downstairs.

"Here take these." Clare pushed two identical tablets toward Ally, and she took them.

"I need to go grocery shopping, so you'll be here with Charlotte and Sam, because I don't want you out today. Oh and Dr Drew called earlier and asked that you call him back when you have a moment."

"What did he want? Did he say?" Ally had a vague idea.

"No idea, he didn't say, just call him back when you have a moment."

Ally nodded.

She waited before Clare left before she called Drew back.

"Hello?"

"Uh hey, Drew? It'a Ally, my mum said you called? Is everything alright?" Ally called into the phone, as she sat on her sofa watching her tea brewing.

"Oh hey Ally. What are you doing in half an hour?"

"Uh.... I... Uh.... I, I don't know... I don't think anything... Why?"

"Perfect, meet me at the park by the south entrance in half an hour, don't be late." She knew he was smiling while he hung up. She told Charlotte she went to see a friend about missed work, then put combat boots on, and a heavy black jacket and headed to the park.