Pyscho Father

So here's one of the stories behind the harassment from my "sperm donor." I was about to go on vacation with my mom, step dad, one of my two step sisters, and my cousin. I was over my aunt's, mother of the cousin that was going with us, to catch up and such. She was talking about drama my grandmother, which I will talk about another time, on my father's side. She then told me how the sperm donor handled it. He called her threatening her, saying horrible things, calling her c**t. But she didn't want to ruin my vacation so she didn't play the voice mail until after I came back. He called her things like you're a drunk, you f***ing b****, threatened to come to her house and hurt her, and to end the voice mail called her a c*** and don't say anything to me. So of course I got mad. The next time he called to talk to me, I blew up on him. We went back and forth, thank god my mom wasn't home and Jay was in the basement because I was practically screaming at him. I got fed up because he turns the situation around to make him seem like the innocent bystander and everyone else is in the wrong. I then hung up and turned off my phone because if I don't he'll keep calling and blow my phone up so much that it bugs out. He then called my mother, which she couldn't answer because she was at work, an tried to rope her into telling me to answer. When she didn't, he then went to calling the house phone. Since our caller id shows up on the tv Jay got mad because he kept calling every 5 seconds I could probably bet he called around 50 times in 5 minutes. So my mother and I called our phone people and had to figure out a way to block him. Eventually I figured out how to block him. Was I wrong or too harsh? Do you think I took it far enough or not enough? And of course what would you do?