Chapter 13

Sorry for the cliffhanger on the last chapter. Here is another chapter. The eyes on 🔝 are importante (that's Spanish for important) so try to remember or something.

Enjoy!💕
________________

"WHAT THE HELL!" Andrew hit the breaks and slammed his hand on the wheel. I heard all the cars in the back break and all the soldiers mind linked me.

What the hell Leila.

Are you ok?

What's going on?

I got off of the car and before I could close the door Andrew grabbed my hand.

"What the hell are you doing?" He looked at me with angry eyes.

"I'm going to see what's going on. Lexi said she has a different smell. I need to see." I closed the door and then I heard several doors open and close and felt everyone's presence behind me.

"Goddess thank god I found you!" What the hell?

"Um who are you? And why are you calling me the goddess?" I asked the girl in front of me.

The girl looked around 19-20 and was around 5'5 with very light brown hair. She had very light blue eyes, like the ocean but more crystal.  She had black eye shadow with mascara and was wearing a white dress that stopped above her knees.

"MATE!" I heard a growl and saw Josh running towards her. He grabbed her and sniffed her neck.

"Josh!" I growled and he pulled away and bowed his head. "Sorry Leila but she's my mate," Josh said with love in his eyes and a apologetic voice.

"Do you know she's a mermaid!?" I growled lowly. She wasn't just a mermaid she had witch in her blood. Lexi smelled her scent and said she wasn't trying to hurt anyone. She was running away from someone.

"I know. She smells like ocean breeze and pineapple. Can she come with us? I can't leave her here," Josh pleaded and he made the puppy eyes.

"Ugh yeah sure but first let me ask her something," I looked at her and walked a little closer, "who are you running from? And why did you call me goddess?!"

Josh growled lowly at me because I grabbed her wrist and had growled at her. Lexi wasn't liking this, this girl is up to something.

"My name is Aurora and I'm a mermaid and witch but I'm more mermaid than witch," she looked at me with respect and talked like she was talking to the queen of England.

"Okay Ariel, you haven't told me why you called me goddess," Josh growled at me when I said Ariel instead of Aurora. Like its the same thing, they are both princesses only one is a mermaid.

Andrew growled at Josh and pulled me to his chest. I didn't know he was behind me all this time until now.

"You are our goddess. All mermaids and other magical creatures see you as a goddess. Your wolf is special, you're special," Aurora said and vowed her head at me.

Is this really true?

"Wait. Magical creatures? Are we in a fairytale or something?" I started laughing and turned to the other soldiers and they just shook their head and mouthed to stop.

"Wait your not lying? What other magical creatures?" I never heard of this or that I was a special wolf that everyone wanted to kill. Note the sarcasm.

"Pegasus, fairies, ogres, unicorns, elves, any other magical creature you ever heard of," she said while she smiled and looked proud. Unicorns? Elves? What the hell!