Zhang Yixing

*THAT PICTURE OF YIXING IS SO MAJESTIC PLEASE APPRECIATE HIM!!*

Fact 1: Lay once replaced Jonghyun's place in SHINee's tour because Jonghyun was injured.

Fact 2: Lay didn't learn dance until he entered SME.

Fact 3: Lay has 'blood coagulation' disorder in which the blood has trouble forming clots. Even minor injury cuts may result to heavy bleeding and it is difficult to stop the bleeding. This is why Lay seems to be the most protected member especially in crowded areas.

Fact 4: Lay can't eat spicy foods.

Fact 5: His favorite drinks are coke and sprite.

Fact 6: He likes to sleep on the living room's hard floors. He says that the temperature is cooler there and that sleeping in a different location allows him to dream different dreams.

Fact 7: His favorite colors are purple and black.

Fact 8: Lay likes any music genre.

Fact 9: Lay can beatbox.

Fact 10: He practices dancing the earliest and finished the latest.

Fact 11: He has his own studio in China given to him by SM.

Fact 12: Lay is a perfectionist.

Fact 13: He has the lowest alcohol tolerance out of all the EXO members.

Fact 14: When there's nothing else to do, Lay cooks.

Fact 15: Lay was recently in the movie Kung Fu Yoga with Jackie Chan. (I would recommend seeing it! ^_^)

Thanks for reading! <3