HunHan |Sehun x Luhan|

Fact 1: HunHan is the number one shipped couple in EXO. Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Kai ship them too.

Fact 2: When Luhan accidentally broke Tao's favorite mug, Sehun bought another one for Tao so that Luhan wouldn't be punished.

Fact 3: Fan:
"Why do you like Luhan?"
Sehun:
"Luhan Hyung is very handsome, very kind, he can dance and sing well. He's really perfect"

Fact 4: On a variety show, Luhan mentioned that he likes girls who are demure and quiet. Sehun jumped up saying that he is demure and quiet.

Fact 5: Once when Luhan was angry, Sehun bought him 10 portions of fried new year cake.

Fact 6: Even though Sehun is messy and naughty, Luhan likes it.

Fact 7: Luhan and Sehun share the same blood type; 0.

Fact 8: When they are separated, Luhan and Sehun will exchange their clothes so that when they miss each other, they have something to save their missing.

Fact 9: Kai always laughs at Sehun when a fan mentions Luhan's name.

Fact 10: Once when EXO ordered ice cream, Luhan fed Sehun twice with his own spoon.

Fact 11: Before their debuts, Luhan and Sehun were often mistaken as twin brothers.

Fact 12: EXO-K has mentioned that once, during Sehun and Luhan's birthdays, M & K contacted each other through video call since the group wasn't together at the time.

Fact 13: Luhan finds Sehun very cute when the latter gets angry. Sometimes, he'll piss Sehun off on purpose, but when it comes to seeking forgiveness from Sehun, it is a tad difficult.

Fact 14: Luhan went to buy bubble tea with Kris and when Sehun found out, he was angry about it for a few days.

Fact 15: Sehun said that if he had a sister he would let Luhan marry her.

Fact 16: Luhan once saw Sehun naked and was so horrified that he didn't stop crying for days. (Yeah sure that's why Luhan was crying, ok ;) ;) )

Fact 17: Sehun taught Luhan how to do unique aegyo.

Fact 18: A fan called Luhan and he didn't respond so then she called out "Asia's most handsome guy!" Luhan lowered his head and quietly laughed.
(I know that's not a HunHan fact but I thought it was cute so I put it in :3)

Fact 19: Luhan likes to stroke Sehun's hair when Sehun is stressed or/and has a problem.

Fact 20: Luhan:
"Having a best friend like Sehun is the best thing I've ever had"

Fact 21: Q:
"If you could change yourself to be any other member, who would you be?"
Luhan:
"Ah.. Sehunnie! Sehunnie!"
Kris:
"Why did you choose Sehun?"
Luhan:
"Because Sehun kept pointing to himself and telling me to choose him."
Everyone laughs.
Sehun:
"I wanted Luhan to call me by my name.... It feels really good"

Fact 22: Luhan and Sehun have a competition of blowing bubbles. The loser has to make funny faces at Kris.

Fact 23: Luhan once admitted that he likes when Sehun clings onto him, he thinks that it's really cute.

Fact 24: Sehun and Luhan like to buy couples t-shirts and key rings/chains.

Fact 25: Fan:
"Who's your ideal type?"
Before Sehun could answer...
Suho:
"LUHAN!"

Fact 26: Luhan caught Sehun watching porn using Kai's cell phone during the Growl era.

Fact 27: During trainee period, once Sehun got mad and he didn't talk to anyone except for Luhan.

Fact 28: Sehun said that his greatest wish is that he can speak mandarin fluently, so that he can communicate more with Luhan.

Fact 29: Luhan likes to touch Sehun's chin to make sure that the younger is always smiling. When Luhan does this, Sehun will smile brightly.

Fact 30: A fan once gave Sehun one of Luhan's teaser photos and Sehun gave it back to her and said "I already have it"

Fact 31: Sehun recently admitted that he likes men ( which includes luhan )

Fact 32: fans have noticed luhan and sehun wearing a bow and arrow heart couple ring (one is silver, the other is gold) seen in pic below

Fact 33: Sehun has admitted that he doesn't have any interest in women leading fans to believe that he is gay.

Next is KaiSoo! Thanks for reading <3