David and Bathsheba

This is not my story I simply just had permission from the author of the story to allow me to post it on wattpad. Her tumblr is www.shoutitoutyeahstyles.tumblr.com

Emma squealed at my reflection in the mirror while I cringed. I had pale purple eye shadow, black rings around my eyes, and bright pink lip stick smeared on my lips. My hair was straightened and my bangs were clipped back in a high poof. I squeezed into a hot pink dress that barely covered anything and high black stilettos. I think I looked ridiculous, but she insisted I looked good.

“I don’t think this will impress Harry.” I whined pouting at myself in the mirror.

“You look hot though!” She squealed and I rolled my eyes. I tugged down the bottom of my dress which nearly made my right breast spill out.

“I feel unholy. I’m a sinner just looking like this.”

No,” Emma scolded turning me around to face her. She placed a gentle hand on my shoulder and smiled. “You look amazing, and don’t worry about your mum, you’re staying here for the weekend anyways.” She shrugged and I nodded along with her. My mum was in Sweden at a convention on our Lord. “Besides, you can stay at Harry’s tonight anyways – you’re going to lose your v card tonight.” She said matter of factly.

My heart leapt in my throat. I couldn’t, I couldn’t even imagine going all the way with Harry. Not tonight, I wasn’t ready yet. “Do you, um, do you think that’s what he wants?” I gulped and she let out a cackle.

“It’s what every guy wants.” Emma said rolling her eyes at my naivety and walking towards her bed.

“Have you and um, Ricky done that yet?” I asked starting to sweat.

Emma gave me a look behind her shoulder and scoffed at me. “Of course we have. We’ve been dating for over a month.”

“So he’s like your boyfriend?” I asked and she cackled again. I had never had a boyfriend. My mum didn’t allow them and their had never been any boys that had suggested the idea to me.

“Well yeah, I mean we fuck almost everyday.” I cringed at that too.

“But sex is for reproduction.”

She let out a loud laugh and looked at me like I had four heads. “You’re so cute babe, really adorable.” She cackled and I bowed my head in shame. She laughed and laughed, continuing to tell me how hilarious she found me. The door bell rang snapping my head up and I looked at her in shock.

I had deliberately asked him to come to Emma’s house and he agreed without protest. She darted down the stairs as I bambi walked down them behind her. She swung the door open and practically purred his name. It sent a nauseating wave of uneasiness through me. Surely she wasn’t trying to flirt with him.

“Is she ready?” Even his voice gave me chills. I rounded the corner once I got off the stairs and Harry’s eyes darted to me.

He looked adorable. Dressed in all black with his scuffed up converse. He had a bouquet of assorted flowers in one hand and a small box in the other. His face looked less than pleased though. He looked, shocked, mad, confused?

“What the hell are you wearing?” His tone was definitely confused with a hint of anger. 

“I-I,” I stuttered turning to Emma who looked massively offended.

“She looks good Harry.” Emma but in pushing his shoulder but he didn’t falter.

“She doesn’t look good.” He spit at me and I felt my cheeks burn and my eyes sting and I kicked off the sky scraper heels before running back up the stairs. I heard him call my name, but I slammed her bedroom door behind me scrounging around for my pajamas. The door opened and I didn’t bother to turn around. I was already crying.