Virgin Mary

I just wann say this is NOT my story and I have full permision to post this story on wattpad. The author of this story you can contact at her tumblr --> http://shoutitoutyeahstyles.tumblr.com

I don’t even know with that title. I hope this fucking destroys you, but I don’t know lol, I’m tired, and I never write beforehand, meh, enjoy x

I smoothed down the hem of my dress as I stood up. I admired the soft purple as it clung nicely to my midsection. My mum smiled down at me as she smoothed my hair down lovingly. “You sang wonderfully darling.” She cooed affectionately.

I thanked her as we made our way out of the church steps. She was talking to her tea friends and holding tightly around my shoulders. She was over the top sometimes. Never letting me have as much freedom as I wanted.

I didn’t mind though. Most of my friends thought her security on me was crippling. I never thought about it too much, she never let me think about anything too much.

She let out a tiny gasp and turned to one of her friends. “Oh Darlene, would you just look at who showed up.” She said holding the palm of her hand up to her mouth daintily. I tried to look past at who she was glaring at, but she steered me in the opposite direction. “I just mean honestly, Anne is already ridiculed enough… having a pregnant teenage daughter, getting a divorce, and having a ne’er do well as a son.” She tsked under her breath. “I would really say a prayer for her, honest I would, but, she’s a lost cause.” The women just agreed with my mum, nodding and saying what an angel she was for being so kind to Anne.

I finally turned my cheek when we reached our small vehicle and saw the woman known as Anne embracing a tall, dark boy. He had his face buried in her neck, but I could make out the top of her head. And the expanse of her back his massive hands took up. He held her tightly and she seemed to shake in his arms.

“You see that?” My mother asked me hovering over my shoulder to look at what I was. “That is Anne Cox, and her devil of a son Harry. Doesn’t even have his mother’s last name – he kept his father’s can you believe it! He truly is the antichrist.” She was speaking in a hushed whisper although the bite in her tone was evident. “He smokes, and drinks, and does God, doesn’t even know what! I’ve heard he sacrifices animals and then drinks their blood. There’s no hope for people like him.” She said before unlocking the car and letting me in. I slid in comfortably and didn’t take my eyes off of them.

Just as my mum started the engine I saw Harry look up. He seemed to sense my stare through the glass and the many metres that separated us.

I sucked in a breath when I saw his face come into view. He had a piercing on either side of his mouth and two on his left eye brow. His white t shirt did nothing but illuminate the dark tattoos winding down his arms. He was holding the door open for his mother and shut the door softly for her. As he walked around the car, his eyes never left what I presumed were mine. I could see the striking green of his iris’ and the soft smirk his lips held.

My mother was chattering on about something and trying to get my attention, but I swore I saw his eye drop into a wink at me. I gripped the edge of my seat the whole ride home.

-

“Okay mum, I’m going to go studying at Emma’s!” I called grabbing my schoolbag full of note books and revision.

“Okay dear, have fun, try not to eat too many sour keys!” She smiled waving an oven mitted hand at me. I smiled fondly back at her before exiting the house. I made the short walk four houses to the left and knocked happily on my best friends door.

We had been best mates ever since she began coming to my Sunday school. She opened the door wearing far less clothing than she should have if we were studying. She was wearing a tight, short forest green dress and tall black heels. Her hair was nicely curled and she was wearing more make up than any of the girl’s at church would.