12:Finding Normal

Hey- WaTTpEEpS..... I got the new chapter.....its unedited..... Its not my favorite.... it more of a filling the gap chapter....I promise the other one will be much much better.... Just a reminder for my loyal readers the next post might not be till Wensday sometime or Thursday... I'm not going to have much time to write the next few days ..... I might try and bust out a chapter today.....if I'm not to busy.......Hope you dont hate it to much .....to all my new fallowers welcome to the land of LALA.... and my strange version of werewolve tails.......

This chapter goes out to all the people who are posting comments....some of your reponses are classic.... <3lalabean

HAPPY BIRTHDAY lind78........may your birthday be better then cupcakes in the face :)~~~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Cassi POV)

I looked at the window into the cold crisp morning and wonder if my days to come would be this peaceful. A lot has happened in the last few months, it had been almost five months since I found out that I was pregnant. It’s was a little crazy at first telling everyone, but everyone took it pretty well I can still remember my parents reaction.

Flash back

“Hey, Mom….How is everyone?” I said nervously on the phone.

“Babygirl, it’s good to hear from you. Everyone is doing really well but we are all missing you a bunch. How are things out there, tell me everything?” She said excitedly.

“I will tell you everything, but could you get dad and put me on speaker phone.”

The phone clicked and I could hear the echo the phone letting me know I was on speaker. “Sure, I can’t wait to hear how things are going. I just called out to him in mind link he will be here shortly.  Oh, now that I got you on the phone and since we are waiting I did what you asked. I have a few pack members that volunteered to go to The Warrior to help out and I have 15 Enforcer that will be headed your way.”

“Mom that is great  going to be a big help around here.” I heard the quiet click of the door in the background and I knew my dad had entered the room.

“Hey, My Goldie……I miss you…..,” my dad said sweetly.

“Hey Daddy….. I love you and miss you too. I have some news for you two, but I want you both to sit down and I don’t want you to say anything till I finish.” I said

“Ok, we are both sitting Goldie.” My dad said calmly.

“Dad…..Mom…..I’m pregnant,” I heard growls followed by the sound of something braking in the background. “Let me explain. I’m sure you both know who my mate is, and what happened in that office the night I left. Well before Ionuts left, we spent our first night together and we made plans to be together. I don’t know what happened after he left, but things changed. Mom….Dad… my mate may not want me, but this baby will and I will love it with all my heart. I don’t hate Ionuts, but I don’t want him to know about the baby. When the time is right I will tell him on my own terms, and if wants to be part of my child’s life he will have to prove he is worthy. I know you are angry with him, but I’m going to ask you not to be. I don’t want my baby to know her family hates her daddy.”

There was a long silence on the phone and I could sense their tension. My mom was the first to speak, “When did you find out you where pregnant?”

“Last night I attended a dinner party and became violently ill because of something I ate. Aunt Nikki ran some test and told me. I honestly didn’t know, with everything that had been going on I just thought it was some kind of delayed jet lag.  Everyone here knows already, but only Nikki and Emil are the only ones that know its Ionuts. They both promised me to keep that information for themselves.