Him!

CHAPTER 1

"Fuck baby right there." My fingertips dug into the man’s head as I moaned out loudly, the heels of my feet pressed into his shoulder blades as I leaned further into the mirror while grinding against his face. Spreading my legs wider his tongue flicked over my clit before latching on the little pearl sucking on it hard. "Ah fuck! Ah baby!" I panted out as my thighs started to shake.

"Cum for me baby…" The man said as his hand came down on my clit a once then twice before sucking the swollen nub back into his mouth. Licking to my opening his tongue went into my throbbing pussy which my walls easily caught sucking trying to pull it further inside me. Once his thumb came to my swollen clit toying with it I was done. My muscles tightened as my body shook and I came hard into his waiting mouth.

Holding dude's head to my pussy making sure he tasted ever drop, savoring the flavor of my sweet nectar. There was no telling if he would see me again...then again with the head I just got I may need to save this nigga's number.

Dude sucked on my still sensitive clit once more before kissing my inner thigh. Fixing my panties then helping me off the counter he pulled my dress down. Seeing this had a smile coming to my lips as well as a small laugh slipping through.

"What's funny little mama."

"Nothing really, I mean you fixing my clothes and shit, you bout the first dude that did it without me having to get violent with yo ass. Shit most niggas act like they don't understand what just a taste means." I shrugged making him laugh...cute. "So what's your name daddy?" I asked him as he washed his hand...clean, I like that.

"Chase, but that's all I asked for was a taste, you sweet wouldn't mind having another." Again I laughed at his words. Shid he didn’t know how much I was holding him to that offer dude knows how to work those full set of lips and that tongue.

"How about I buy you a drink?" I offered while grabbing his hand walking toward the bathroom door.

"I can buy my own drink-."

"I can see that." I said taking in his six foot two frame, he was dress in a black button down shirt, black Rolex, 501 Levi's and a pair of black leather Timberland's. I could tell he wasn't a broke nigga nor did I care if he was I don't care about material things. Shit he wasn't my dude he was simply a dude that gave me head, good head at that. So buying him a drink was the least I could do and get his number...

Once we made it to the bar I called the bartender, Leon over.

"What's up Peaches, what you drinking?"

"Hey Leon, let me get a ‘Red Berry Ciroc’. What you drinking baby?" I asked looking at Chase. Chase was light skin with a fade, little hair on his chin, stood about six foot maybe five-ten, very handsome man he is.

"Don Julio." Was all he said.

"Another one Peaches damn, yo brother gon beat that ass." Rolling my eyes I smacked my lips.

"Nigga I'mma a grown ass woman quit playing, my brother ain't got shit to do with what I do last I checked. Now can we please get our drinks? I don't want to sit here and look at yo face all damn night." I snapped but knowing damn well if my brother was here and he saw me coming out the bathroom with a dude. He would without a doubt beat his ass probably try to kill him.

You can say my brother is a bit overprotective when it comes to me, seeing as I'm all he has family wise and vice versa.

Our mom and dad died when I was sixteen and King was twenty-one. That was eight years ago but that nigga still treats me like I'm twelve. But I don't complain even though I can take care of myself which he fails to realize. Daddy made sure we both know how to take care of ourselves before he died especially with him in the drug game nigga's tend to get grimy and come after your family. Trust and believe daddy wasn't having any of that.